We went on our honeymoon to Santorini and decided to book this hotel because of the good reviews. I am very happy that we did, because the hotel lived up to the expectation and actually surpassed it.
Positives from the hotel:
- very nice hotel rooms, clean, crisp and well equipped
- large pool with area to lounge
- only a minute walk from the beach
- very helpful and knowledgeable staff
- morning buffet was very good indeed, especially watermelon and the tomatoes
- quiet area, even on friday and saturday nights
- we paid 562 euros for 7 nights so it was incredible value for the money spent.
Negatives from the hotel:
Overall we had a great honeymoon and we both agreed that to this date it has been the best travel of our lives. A lot of it was thanks to Artemis(receptionist, travel guide, wine expert etc :) ).
We will certainly return to Kamari and when we do, we will stay at the Hippocampus.
Reet and Tanel Välja
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Kamari, 50m away from one of the most beautiful beaches on the island of Santorini lies our hotel. Rooms tastefully-decorated, fully-equipped (a/c, fridge, safebox, hair dryer), buffet breakfast, big pool, garden, private parking, internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Hippocampus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Hippocampus Santorini/Kamari