“Good service makes the difference”

Hotel Anastasia Santorini
Ranked #68 of 75 Hotels in Kamari
London
“Good service makes the difference”
Reviewed 8 October 2012

If your looking for a smallish hotel with good service, nice guests and a happy family atmosphere then you couldnt do better than this place. We had a very happy week with the kids playing with new found friends in the pool each day. The daily announcement by the barman of "Happy Hour - everybody be happy" basically summed it up! Rooms are very clean. Service is very friendly, beach is about 15 mins walk. Our only suggestion would be that they use fitted sheets that, err, fit as their current choice of bed sheets can result in you waking on a bare mattress (but maybe not everyone spins as much in their sleep!) And don't expect culinary brilliance. Some dishes are nice others are okay. Its food to fill you up rather than to marvel at. But we would definitely go again for a kid friendly happy holiday. And you should to.

Room Tip: Depends what you want. If you like a sea view then you get the busy road thrown in. But I would go f...
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Fulfie

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 August 2012 via mobile

We booked the Anastasia through Asda Travel. Ten minutes walk from the beach means the Anastasia is calmly quiet, set in its own land. It has a nice pool and bar though we opted for the beach and swimming in the sea. We had an upstairs room witt a sea view balcony. The room had air con, we got dress towels daily and there was , unusually for Greek hotels, a shower basin and curtain so none of the usual Greek 'wet room' issues. Why they couldn't provide a hanger for the shower head I don't know but it seems this is the Grek way. We had breakfasts included that were simple, bread, cheese, ham, coffee, yogurt, cereal etc, but lovely as it was served by the pool. Very relaxed, clean and convenient offering value for money in Santorini which is usually a little more expensive than other islands. We would certainly use the Anastasia again and you can arrange airport transfers with them directly.

Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Sicane
Reviewed 13 July 2012

I would very much like to go back to thos hotel. It is mice, clean, with a friendly atmosphere.

• Stayed July 2012
Turku, Finland
Reviewed 28 June 2012

Me and my husband went to Santorini in May 2012. This was his 3rd time in Santorini and my first. We chose hoteö Anastasia for it`s price. I contacted the hotel in advance, and asked if they would pick us up from the airport and take us to hotel. When we arrived to the airport, there was our ride, and it only took about 5 minutes to get to the hotel.
Our room was wery nice and clean, and I loved the big balcony! It was huge!
Hotel staff told us everything we needed to know about Santorini, and gave us a map and marked every place in to the map.
The holiday was perfect, and the hotel was perfect and everybody was really nice to us.
I really recommend this hotel to all of you, who are thinking about staying in Hotel Anastasia. Perfect room, nice pool and poolbar and lovely staff.
I will use this hotel, if I go back to Santorini.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Katri84
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 2 September 2011

this was a perfecet hotel for my family.during the stay we had a very relaxing time.
the rooms were very nice and clean.
the food was great.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
4 Thank many t
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 2 August 2011

The hotel owners were SO nice, pleasant, welcoming and friendly. They knew us by name, said hello and made us a drink as we walked up the driveway each afternoon. The room, hotel, pool and grounds were clean and well tended. I felt as though I was staying more in a bed and breakfast than a hotel. This building is small and quiet and makes you feel like you are staying at a friends home rather than a huge corporate hotel.
On our last day, although our flights didnt leave until late in the evening, we still had to check out of the hotel in the morning, so the owner of the hotel allowed us to keep our luggage in the lobby (living room) and use the pool all day, get drinks from their bar, use the hot showers in the first floor, or the outdoor showers by the pool. He was so happy to share his space with us as long as we wanted to be there. We felt completely taken care of. What a wonderful place to stay in Kamari. If I ever go back to Santorini, I will definately go back to Hotel Anastasia.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank EmilyandThomas
Farum, Denmark
Reviewed 18 July 2011

My fiance and I went to Santorini for the first time ever!
We chose Hotel Anastasia because of the price and the pictures we saw of the hotel.

All there really is to say, is that, the host and employees is so friendly and helpful, it's unbelieveable! The cozy poolbar prizes are extremely fair and the whole bar/pool area and the hotel is very very clean and cozy!
The only thing that some might find negative, is that there is no restaurant at the hotel, but if you just walk 5-10 minutes to Kamari Beach Boulevard, there is at least 50 different restaurants and bars!

I could write a lot more good things about both Kamari, the hotel and the staff, but I i believe you should go there and see for yourself!

BIG thumbs up from both me and my fiance for everything about Hotel Anastasia!

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple