“top place”
Review of Majestic spa

Majestic spa
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

thank you for the impeccable service i really appreciate your effort you truly gave the 100 per cent.

All reviews
"full body massage"
"excellent massage"
"leonidas"
"fishbowl"
"oil"
"tanks"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This place is amazing I can’t recommend it enough I have the best impressions after my first visit thank you

Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The worst gel nails I’ve ever got. She was in a hurry with no reason and didin’t listen to our wishes. And when there was things to fix (a lot) she just made up excuses and didin’t take it seriously. The gel was all over my fingers and she didin’t clean my nails properly. Such a dissapointment I don’t recommend at all.

Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Hey at this place they give the Best massage. It is a hidden gem. I was impressed by the unique ambience and the good massage and fair prices

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

The spa packages are a really good deal. Very cheap and good quality oils and masks. We paid 50 euros p.o. for a tea reception and flower footpath,a full body massage, a face mask and face massage. The massage was the best I 've ever had. The only drawback is that this place is not on the main street which makes it hard to find. You must go behind a club named fishbowl to find the majestic entrance.

1  Thank adrianazante