“Dados hotel is the best in laganas!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Dados Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Laganas
Dados Hotel
Ranked #12 of 77 Hotels in Laganas
London, United Kingdom
“Dados hotel is the best in laganas!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

I've Stayed at the dados hotel three times now with the girls and it's by far the best hotel in laganas! Couldn't of picked a better one would highly recommend staying here. I've stayed in the annex and in the hotel and all the rooms are nice and always get cleaned, always bringing new towels and changing the bed sheets.All the staff are really friendly and polite! Made us feel very welcome, they also remembered us from staying here previous years which was nice. The hotel is very close too the nightlife it's about a 2 minute walk. also very close too the beach.

The pool is a decent size and very clean I spent most of my days laying by the pool as they served food, lots of lovely choices on the menu. Never had too worry about getting somewhere too sit around the pool as there was always sun loungers free, such a nice atmosphere round the pool was always music playing too! Before I went out in the evening I always went down too the pool bar for a few cocktails to start my night off, would highly recommend the strawberry daiquiri and tom cruise! Had the best holidays here and I Will defiantly be visiting this hotel again next year!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Emma2024

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Greek first
Ottershaw, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed here between the 3rd June - 10th June for a lads holiday. When we first arrived there was no other guests to be seen in the hotel and it did seem quiet, however, the following day, the music was good and up to date, all the staff were more than friendly and spoke really good English. The owner of the hotel was always on site which was a good thing and all other staff were more than willing to help you with any problems or queries you had.

The rooms were really spacious and always kept clean by the maids. Fresh bed sheets and towels were given every day.

I would really recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Laganas, whether you are a family or going on a holiday with friends... It really is good value for your money and you won't find a better hotel in Zante.

The only issue I found with the hotel was that our fridge did not work when it was turned on, however, this was not a problem for us as we just used our friends fridge in their room.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
3 Thank Dan C
Reading, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a week on a girls holiday with my best friend and we loved it so much we have just booked to come back later in the year. After speaking to other people on holiday we quickly realised our hotel was definitely one of the best in the area - not too close to the strip but not too far away. The hotel is a 60 second walk from the beach down a little side road and about a 3 minute walk from the clubs and restaurants.
The hotel is not of a 5 star standard but you get what you pay for, a comfortable, clean room with a lovely pool and very caring hosts. There is a shop basically in the hotel so you can just pop down to grab any food if you need it. Can't recommend it enough!

1 Thank Abbi R
Sunderland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014

fab hotel, loved the size of the rooms, immaculate, cleaners in daily to change towels etc. Loved the owners Jimmy aka Tom Jones and his lovely wife, made us feel very welcome. would highly recommend having a breakfast there, and also have a few drinks before heading for the pubs, Jimmy will even give you a few of his home made shots haha!!

Room Tip: we were directly above the very clean pool, couldnt fault the hotel apart from the young ones coming...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Birmingham, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Couldnt of picked a better hotel. Plain and simple but thats all we needed/wanted. It was clean, the pool was great and so was the bar. Really friendly staff also. Only a couple of minutes from the strip and from the beach but you can't hear the noise from the strip which is good. I'd happily stay here again with friends, didn't want to leave!

Room Tip: All are good
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Jessica G
Southampton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

I came with 3 of my friends at the beginning of June and I am so glad we stayed here! The hotel is so clean, your room gets cleaned everyday with good self catering facilities and all the staff and reps are so friendly and helpful!
It's perfect location because it was a 2 minute walk from the strip but you can't hear it at night and it's 2 seconds from the beach. I couldn't have asked for a better hotel and I definatly thing you get more for your money. I would stay here again if I go to zante and recommend it to anyone who wants to get more than what they've paid for.

3 Thank Tchouler95
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Me and my 6 friends came here for a girls holiday and couldn't have asked for a better week! Ideal hotel with a couple of minute walk from the strip also with the beautiful beach round the corner! Rooms were spacious and maids came in everyday to clean them :) pool and bar were also lovely everything you could need for a chilled day by the pool! All the staff at the hotel were spot on, so kind and made sure all your needs were met! :) 2wentys reps were also amazing they were so determined to make us have the best week we could and we did couldn't have asked for anything more! Anyone going this is a definite recommend! Also for anyone hungover in the mornings I'd recommend maggie maes for a full English was nicest breakfast in Zante! ps- my holiday was wkd and I'm going back again it was that good!! Thanks to everyone who made it amazing love you all!! Also visit pure Zante and cherry bay! ;)

1 Thank Hols-ox
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laganas
Cactus Hotel
Atlantis Hotel
Atlantis Hotel
#15 of 77 in Laganas
Mediterranean Beach Resort Hotel

Been to Dados Hotel? Share your experiences!