“Great girls holiday”
Review of Dados Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Laganas
Dados Hotel
Ranked #11 of 73 Hotels in Laganas
Sittingbourne, England, United Kingdom
“Great girls holiday”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We stayed here a couple of years back and it was great! Great atmosphere around the pool and ideal for a girls 18-30 holiday!

Would definitely consider going back! It was less than 10 minutes from the strip, and 10 minutes from the beach. My only regret was not leaving Laganas, as there is some beautiful sights to see on the island.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Roxanne M

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Greek first
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Hiya im going to dadoos apartments 2nd september for 2 weeks was wonder what the prices are for food and drink ect how much would you recomend is needed for 2weeks? Do there have water sports on the beaches? And aqua parks?

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
10 Thank Jade B
Preston, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I stayed in The Dados hotel in Zante for a week with my friends for a girls holiday. With it being my first holiday away I was slightly apprehensive at first about where we were going to be staying, however I can honestly say we made the best decision and I wouldn't go anywhere else!
When we first arrived, we were welcomed very warmly by the staff who were absolutely brilliant with us the whole time we were there, so chatty and friendly. A big shoutout to the security guy who was such a lovely man and always made sure everyone in the hotel was safe and feeling okay especially in the early morning when coming in from a night of partying! Our 2wentys rep Ryan was so nice, always made sure we were alright and having the best time!
The hotel was in the perfect location. The lovely beach was a two minute walk away with lots of cheap eating/ drinking places to choose from. It was a 5 minute walk away from the strip which was just the right distance as it wasn't too close and wasn't too far. There are a few bars on the road down to the strip which were really good for pre drinks ( Enzo's, Drunken Duncan's, Must and G Spot (they do amazing cocktails!) There are cars/bikes/quads using this road so just be extra careful especially at night as they can be going quite fast.
The rooms in the hotel were very spacious and immaculately cleaned by the maids regularly, the sheets and towels were changed everyday. I would definitely recommend getting the air conditioning as we wouldn't have survived without it, our room was always at a nice cool and comfortable temperature.
The pool area was great, both in and around the pool was very clean, there were always enough beds, the music played around the pool was up to date and got you in the right mood for the night ahead!
The shop beneath the hotel was very handy and was very reasonably priced!
The food in the hotel couldn't have been better, there was so much to choose from the menu and it was served quickly - I would highly recommend the Dados special breakfast!! Both food and drinks in the hotel were very reasonably priced.
This hotel is definitely good value for money and I can't recommend it enough, you won't find a better hotel as it's by far the best hotel in Laganas! I enjoyed every minute of my stay here, it's a brilliant hotel and it was so sad having to leave after the best week of my life! I can't wait to get back out there, I will definitely be staying here again without a doubt when I'm next in Zante! :)

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Naomi C
Chorley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Just come back from a week in Zante with my friends and can honestly say it was the best hotel! The hotel was so clean and all the staff were really friendly and happy to help. The security guard was honestly my favourite person,always checking we were okay and the loveliest person you will meet. Its literally a minute from the beach and 5 minutes from the strip but with a few good bars along the way for pre-drinks (enzo, drunken duncans, must bar). It was honestly just the best hotel and I can't wait to go back, so sad that I had to leave!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Georgia T
Edinburgh
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed in the dados hotel for 2 weeks and can honestly say it is the best hotel I've stayed in, in my whole life. The people who work their are amazing, they make you feel like family. The security man at night, is the loveliest man on the island and made sure we were all safe every night. The food from the hotel is unbelievable and is made and served very quickly. The two lovely barmaids are amazing, always speaking to me and my friends. Roberta the women who works during the day is an absolute saint and a really good laugh. The pool is amazing also, the beach is literally 1 minute away and the strip probably about a 5 minute walk away. Overall I would say that the dados hotel is the greatest hotel in Zante and I would go back in a heartbeat.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Soteries
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Spent the best week of my life here!! The location was perfect, a minute from the beach and less than 5 from the strip. The pool was lovely, rooms were spacious and very clean and the staff were lovely to us - especially Friday who looked after us so well all week. Didn't want to leave, can't wait to book another week back here! I love Dados

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank 251195
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I've Stayed at the dados hotel three times now with the girls and it's by far the best hotel in laganas! Couldn't of picked a better one would highly recommend staying here. I've stayed in the annex and in the hotel and all the rooms are nice and always get cleaned, always bringing new towels and changing the bed sheets.All the staff are really friendly and polite! Made us feel very welcome, they also remembered us from staying here previous years which was nice. The hotel is very close too the nightlife it's about a 2 minute walk. also very close too the beach.

The pool is a decent size and very clean I spent most of my days laying by the pool as they served food, lots of lovely choices on the menu. Never had too worry about getting somewhere too sit around the pool as there was always sun loungers free, such a nice atmosphere round the pool was always music playing too! Before I went out in the evening I always went down too the pool bar for a few cocktails to start my night off, would highly recommend the strawberry daiquiri and tom cruise! Had the best holidays here and I Will defiantly be visiting this hotel again next year!!!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends