“Best in the island”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2013

The food is amazing,fresh,big portions,very taste.the staff is very friendly and helpfull.one of my favorite on the island.

Reviewed 24 August 2013

During our stay in august 2013 we've been recommended to check that nice restaurant. All we can say that the stuff is completed from the very pleasant and kind people, we were happy to have breakfast, lunch and dinner there everyday. After meals they serves us with the free sweet cakes! Thanks to Avanti and I definitely recommend to check it during the trip to Zakynthos.
PS: Near the Avanti is 2&4 Rentals if you wish to rent a car,scooter or quad to take a tour around the island. GEORGIA.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

I ate here quite a lot during my stay as the restaurant was only a 30 second walk away from my hotel and offers free wifi! The breakfast here is excellent and cheaper than my hotel which also you have to pay to get wifi so works out quite good.
The staff here are really friendly and nice and even let me use the wifi on occasions where I wasn't even eating!

1  Thank evenstevens
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Just comeback from zante, spent 11 days and ate here almost everyday, really nice staff and nice food, defo recommend!!

Reviewed 21 July 2013

the food was high ratestaff cant help enough.try there own yogurt its great.the meals are so nice we always go to Avanti.we go to most of the resturante we try each one we like twice.and make sure we visit when we return in September 2013