1) Food choice and quality were excellent at every meal and vegetarians were looked after very well indeed
2) Orange juice was of poor quality and beer tolerable!
The only criticism we had was that there was no free WiFi or internet use
The staff were extremely pleasant and really couldn't do enough for us
On the whole we would give 4.5/5- what you get is what you see on their website
Our return flight was in the evening and after checking out at midday we were free to use all the facilities and were provided with a courtesy room for showering and changing before the coach picked us up for the short journey to the airport(10-15 mins)
The reps were good and there was no 'pushing' of any excursions
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Share delightful days in the sun at our Louis Zante Hotel where endless choices awaits you. Pools, tennis courts, beach volley, gym, mini club, children's pirate ship - these are just some of the exciting activities at the Louis Zante Beach. Top it of with our perfect Laganas location and friendly staff and you'll enjoy the very best of Zakynthos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Bookgreece.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Louis Zante Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louis Zante Beach Laganas
- Hotel Louis Zante Beach
- Louis Zante Beach Hotel