I stayed at the Aphrodite Hotel from the 4th -11th of July 2013 with five other girls for our first girls holiday. We really enjoyed being there and didn't want to go home! We arrived and had a welcome meeting and our passports were taken and put in a pigeon hole corresponding to our room number. People have complained about this but you can see your passport clearly whenever you go into the reception. Your key is put in the same pigeon hole whenever you leave the hotel. We liked that keys had to stay in reception because knowing my luck i would have lost it! We were worried about being charged for any stains on towels and sheets while we were there but we were warned in the welcome meeting that if we get an unremovable stain on the bed or towels we'd be charged and there is a sheet on the back of the room door stating the charges. As long as you're careful about it, you won't have any problems. The reviews made me weary about Brian. Brian was very nice, he goes round pouring a vodka mix in people's mouths around the pool and he stopped to have a chat with me on my balcony (we were bottom floor) and he was a lovely guy and there were no problems at all! Paul is one of the receptionists that work through the night and he was the nicest man! he took a shine to me especially and always gave me a cwtch when i came into the hotel and shared his pizza with us. All the staff were lovely people as long as you're nice to them! They won't show you much respect if you don't treat them with respect. The bathroom was simple but for the price, you can't really complain! The maid was lovely, the only issue i had is that she came in to mop the floor and top up the toilet roll while we were asleep but she always woke us up before she started on it and asked if it was ok and was a lovely woman! The hotel shop is open 24-7 so it was handy for an early morning munch! They weren't really strict with having food from the supermarket in your room it was mainly by the pool but we never had any issues with it. Overall it was a really good holiday and our reps Natalie and Sam were lovely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aphrodite Apts are situated in the large resort of Laganas, which is 5 minutes from the airport and the main town of Zakynthos. The Laganas sandy beach is one of the largest in Greece, around 9km in length. There is a large variety of restaurants, tavernas, night clubs, bars and facilities of all kinds to choose from. The nearest supermarket is 80m and tavernas restaurants 50m away. Aphrodite Apartments is a Zakynthian family run business with warm hospitality. The manager Mr Spiros is on hand 20hrs a day to help with anything you may need. There are several blocks consisting of 40 Apartments situated around a large swimming-pool and set in beautful landscaped gardens. All rooms have either double or twin beds suitable for 2-3 persons (extra bed can be provided), kitchenette with cooking facilities and fridge, shower/wc with hairdryer and furnished balconies which over look the swimming-pool. There is also plasma T.V., Safety deposit box and all rooms are air-conditioned (extra charge) There is also maid service is every 2 days and linen changed twice a week. The large terraced area around the pool has ample sunbeds and umbrellas for you to relax on during the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Bookgreece.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., LoveHolidays and Cancelon so you can book your Aphrodite Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aphrodite Apartments Laganas
- Aphrodite Apartments Hotel Laganas