Stayed here with 6 girls on 21st July for a week and had an overall lovely stay. Hotel is very nice for it's rating and you get lovely service from the owners and bar staff and security! Rooms are good size , pool tables and stuff, food was good and cheap, plenty of good ice creams and drink choices to lol for by the pool! Only one slight downside would be the location is about 20 minute walk to strip but only 2-5 minute taxi drive and the hotel is happy to order taxis which came so quick no longer than 10 minutes and is 6 euros to the strip which works out like under 2 euros each for four people travelling! Super market is literally one minute walk and most of the time there is taxis there in the evening anyways. Overall I had a lovely stay, met lovely people and was made to feel very welcome , good hotel for it's rating and the low price I paid :-) wifi works most of the time in the bar area and most of the time by the pool which is nice to have, :-))))) X
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aphrodite Apts are situated in the large resort of Laganas, which is 5 minutes from the airport and the main town of Zakynthos. The Laganas sandy beach is one of the largest in Greece, around 9km in length. There is a large variety of restaurants, tavernas, night clubs, bars and facilities of all kinds to choose from. The nearest supermarket is 80m and tavernas restaurants 50m away. Aphrodite Apartments is a Zakynthian family run business with warm hospitality. The manager Mr Spiros is on hand 20hrs a day to help with anything you may need. There are several blocks consisting of 40 Apartments situated around a large swimming-pool and set in beautful landscaped gardens. All rooms have either double or twin beds suitable for 2-3 persons (extra bed can be provided), kitchenette with cooking facilities and fridge, shower/wc with hairdryer and furnished balconies which over look the swimming-pool. There is also plasma T.V., Safety deposit box and all rooms are air-conditioned (extra charge) There is also maid service is every 2 days and linen changed twice a week. The large terraced area around the pool has ample sunbeds and umbrellas for you to relax on during the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., LoveHolidays and Bookgreece.com so you can book your Aphrodite Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aphrodite Apartments Laganas
- Aphrodite Apartments Hotel Laganas