“club 18-30 all the way, not sure sure about the hotel..”
Review of Alexander Hotel

Alexander Hotel
Ranked #58 of 73 Hotels in Laganas
Reviewed 5 July 2014

i loved the club 18-30 reps.. I cant fault them in the slightest they do everything to make sure your holiday is the best one ever and I literally thank them so much gabby and micha expected a lot better from the hotel as when we got there from the night flight we figured are hotel room had no electric which took a while to be fixed, mini fridge didn't work and the shower was pathetic. The pool was great with a nice bridge going over it! tip for you if your wanting to book tip the bar man to get special treatment we didn't know this was happening till the last day we learnt the hard way as hes not very nice.. with a serious attitude problem!,

Reviewed 5 July 2014

After staying in this hotel for a week with 9 lads I can honestly say not 1 of us will be returning in a hurry!! I don't even know where to start it was that bad, there are 5 shabby rooms opposite the hotel shop down some stairs which unfortunately we occupied 3 of them and if you went onto if you can actually call it a balcony you are face with parked cars and vans!! If the cars n vans wernt there then you are greeted with the poolside toilets... After a complaint they moved 3 of us to a top floor room which wasn't much better but at least we had a fridge and a pool view, the staff are really rude and only want to serve you if you are a female I also witnessed one of the bar men go to attack a customer all because he was blowing a horn trying to have a good time, there is a horible nasty piece of work doorman who makes your life so difficult on a night when returning from a night on the strip!! I don't understand why it's 18-30s mixed with family's that's just so wrong and also the all inclusive isn't worth it.... Drinks and food are terrible I was poorly for 50% of my holiday and only enjoyed it when I wasn't in the hotel!!! Locals, restaurants and pubs all perfect really polite and friendly much better than the Alexander hope this helps future visitors to the hotel

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Darlolads
Reviewed 5 July 2014

stayed in this hotel for a girls party holiday with 18-30 all of us had a fantastic time and have agreed to go back. The staff in the hotel are very friendly and the food is lovely. The location is perfect to enjoy quiet time away from the nightlife but to be in the nightlife within a 5 min walk. We all felt safe and happy throughout our stay at the Alexander hotel. And would recommend it to all ages!

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Amazing week me and 5 of my friends went to the Alexander, if your looking for a good laugh, and to make lots of friends this is the place to be!
The reps were absolutely amazing! gave us the best week of events and were a great laugh but still very professional.

I would recommend this hotel for all groups, the only downfall would be the food.
If your not fussy and can eat lots of carbs then youll be fine, if your used to fresh food then maybe bring a few extra euros to nip to the shops!

But great for the money. The reps and Zante itself gave me and the girls a week to remember.

Room Tip: Ask for pool view
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Just returned from here with 5 of us on a lads holiday and we had an incredible time! The hotel in general is fairly decent, can't really ask for more considering that we were there for the nightlife rather than to relax and live in comfort for 2 weeks.

The food isn't the greatest, as we ended up going out for a few meals within our time there but it's edible. We went all inclusive mainly for the free alcohol and in my opinion is definitely worth paying for.

Our rep from Club 18-30 was Gabby who completely made our holiday. He was always getting involved and trying to make sure that we didn't miss out any good events that were happening that day. Unlike reps we have come across in the past who try to flog you everything and anything, Gabby came across as one of the boys more than he did a rep. Our holiday would of been nowhere near as good as it was without this guy. There was also another rep in the hotel called Micia and she was just as much of a quality rep as Gabs.

I would definitely recommend going this hotel with Club 18-30

Stoke boys

Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have just returned from a weeks holiday with 2 of my friends. This hotel to start was miss sold to us by Co-op travel. We were shown pictures that looked nothing like what we stayed in. We arrived thinking we were in the wrong place. We paid £603 each for this 'great' hotel. The maid who cleaned our room had stollen a few items from our room e.g toiletries, she routed through one of our suitcases and ate some of our food, our room wasn't even cleaned, our bathing towels were taken and not replaced. The hotel room was disgusting, we had camp beds to sleep which broke when you even sat on them, our fridge was broken, the shower head wouldn't stand up right and when we went to complain the hotel refused to move us. The staff were reasonably friendly however when waiting for a drink at the bar they tended to ignore you and talk between themselves. After coming in after a night a security guard refused us entry saying we didn't stay in the hotel even after showing him the wrist band proving we did. He asked for a fee to let us pass until one of the staff at reception came to help us. It says all inclusive but you pay all inclusive for a cheese toastie, hotdog or chips around the pool and only a small collection of drinks. I enjoyed my holiday but this hotel was not what we were sold and was more a 2 star than 4.

Room Tip: If you're looking at this hotel, do not trust the pictures you see.
5  Thank Emily M
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Me and a friend have just got back from a 2 week holiday staying at this hotel in zante. I had read all of the reviews on here before hand I was expecting the worst, however it wasn't as bad as most of the reviews made it out to be. Our rooms were clean and was cleaned everyday with fresh towls and bed sheets. The shower was okay, but a pain as you have to hold the shower head yourself, also water gets everywhere so make sure you put towls down because the floor will get very slippery. MOST of the staff were very friendly, especially the bar staff you can always have a laugh with them. If your all inclusive there's a choice of 5 cocktails or you can have the usual spirit and mixers. The snacks at pool bar were below average, the chips were okay, but I really wouldn't recommend the toasties. The food in the hotel was fine, bit of a random mixture of food but it defiantly lines the stomach for a night out. The strip is about a 15 min walk from the hotel, but takes about 25 as people are always stopping you trying to get you In their bar. When your out I'd suggest not taking your phones or any valuables. There are children trying to sell you glow sticks and sunglasses ect and they will rob you. I've got friends that have had their phones and wallets stolen by them. The alcohol in zante is dirt cheap so the most you'll need is €30 if you pre drink at the hotel bar. All in all your guaranteed to have an awesome time in zante :)

2  Thank Ellie L