“Best restaurant in Laganas”
Review of Jimmy's Place

Jimmy's Place
Ranked #7 of 92 Restaurants in Laganas
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

Friendly family who will go out of their way to serve you. Food ranges from traditional english to greek to italian to fresh seafood... And is all cooked perfectly. Became our regular eatery after experiencing some of the poorer Laganas places. Please visit Jimmy, Maria and the rest of his delightful family for a true taste of zante.

1  Thank Seasonedtra

Reviewed 14 July 2014

really nice here, only ever had breakfast, but service was ace, food came really quick, jimmy was lovely, and he even let us have jimmy junior the turtle on our table for the whole of our meal hehe!! would have liked to had dinner here but didnt get chance, definately will if i come back to zante though!!

2  Thank Cathy E
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Excellent place to eat and chat.Very friendly family and nothing was too much trouble to them,enjoy.

1  Thank nicko21_13
Reviewed 27 June 2014

A family owned restaurant serving traditional Greek dishes along with just about anything you may care to eat. Cooked to perfection and served with passion. It was recommended to me so I tried it and it was my pleasure to eat almost every day. The staff there were very friendly and I felt as if I had known them for years by the time my holiday ended. Everyone I spoke to locally knew of their high standards and reputation.

1  Thank Martin M
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Food was beautiful. Service was great. Maria the young girl that works there is lovely and everyone else that works there are so friendly and make you feel welcome. It is really cheap and the food is beautiful. We ate here everyday and they gave us free dessert that marias mam made and it was gorgeous. The restaurant is really clean nd the service is quick and efficient. Will recommend this restaurant to everyone.

1  Thank kimberly95xx