“Great food”

Cool Peppers Restaurant-Beach Bar
Ranked #9 of 88 Restaurants in Laganas
Price range: US$8 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Cool Peppers Restaurant-Beach bar, right by the sea on Laganas beach, in Zante, Zakynthos, in the Greek islands, provides a really relaxing beach bar to enjoy during your holiday in Laganas. During the day there are numerous facilities at Cool Peppers to ensure you relax while lounging in the sun.Open from early in the morning, providing great beach club facilities for sunbathing on Laganas beach, Cool peppers is open until late at night.Moving into the evening, the Cool Peppers Restaurant really gets into full swing. The food here provides among the best meals in Zante, Zakynthos, and definitely in Laganas. Meals at Cool Peppers provide a fantastic, a mixture of traditional and modern, international cuisine. The fantastic service, great music and beautiful view overlooking the Bay of Laganas, really make Cool Peppers a restaurant not to miss during your holiday in Zakynthos.Cool Peppers Restaurant-Beach Bar really gets it right when it comes to decor and delicious food. Set right on the beach in Laganas, Cool Peppers provides a great ambience for lazing your days away on Laganas beach while on holiday in Zakynthos. The staff at Cool Peppers are friendly, fun and always provide great service.During the day the comfy sun loungers at the Cool Peppers beach bar provide one of the best spots to hang out on Laganas beach. You can choose from sun-loungers on the Cool Peppers Terraces by the restaurant, or sunbeds with umbrellas, right by the sea. There is a really comfortable lounge area inside the Cool Peppers restaurant, which is open from early in the morning till late in the evenings.Tourists and locals travel from all over the island of Zakynthos to enjoy a tasty meal at Cool Peppers. The restaurant serves food from early till late - and has a huge selection of delightful cuisine on offer.During the evenings the atmosphere at Cool Peppers Bistro beach bar is really lovely. The light of the moon and the lapping of the waves on the shore make for a perfect ambience while you enjoy your evening meal. Cool Peppers is well worth a visit during your stay on the island.To find Cool Poppers, when you reach the beach from the main Laganas road - turn left and stroll about 100 meters down the Laganas beach.
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Great food, nice view over the beach, not too expensive. Service was great. We ordered a second rosé and when the waiter was not sure whether it was the right one or not (the same as the first), he came by after a while and asked us if the rosé was alright (and when we told him it was not the same, he immediately took all glasses and switched them for the right one).

There are newer reviews for Cool Peppers Restaurant-Beach Bar

Reviewed 24 July 2014

This restaurant looks nice but it is awful.
10 of us visited here, and after waiting a lengthy amount of time for food, 5 of the dishes were cold. We sent these back to be warmed up, but the staff showed their dislike to us for doing this. There was no apology, and they quite clearly did not care.
I ordered tuna steak with shrimp. There was bones in my tuna steak but I ignored this and just tried to enjoy it. I had never had shrimp before; and ate 2 of the 3.
My friend went to eat the last one, to which she told me they shouldn't smell like they do, nor be mushy. I complained to the waiter about this, he took my plate away and nobody came back to say anything.
When I went to pay I complained to the manager and he got defensive telling me to look at the cleanliness of the kitchen, demanding that I couldn't possibly catch food poisoning from his restaurant. He was incredibly rude and dismissive of any of my comments, and like the rest of his staff; could not care either. I ended up getting 50% off the already overpriced menu, and left for home that night. Sure enough, when I got home the food poisoning kicked in.
If you are thinking of going to this restaurant avoid it at all costs, or stick to something that they cannot ruin- such as a salad.

3  Thank BUSBM
Reviewed 16 July 2014

LOVED this restaurant, infact visited two days in a row!! I had a three course meal, with a glass of champs and a coke. My bill came to only €27! Everything was amazing, the food was hot, the staff was great. The location was overlooking the beach. The sunset was breath taking! Definitely visit this restaurant if you are in Laganas!

1  Thank gerblin1983
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Cool Peppers is different from the other beach restaurants in Laganas, very modern and trendy. We had a nice dinner with ribs and a T-bone steak, both were good.

1  Thank gabdo
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Perfect scenery, beautiful food and excellent service. Not too expensive but they have a range of different foods. definitely recommend!