“Recommended”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Balsamico beach restaurant & bar
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Beachfront restaurant, spacious, great service, good food and lovely cocktails. Dinner here after a day on the beach was a great choice.

1  Thank abscee

Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

We visited balsamico for an evening meal the ribs and the ribeye steak were amazing. The location is excellent over looking laganas beach. Great quality food for the price would definitely recommend.
Debbie& Barbara.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We ate at Balsamico almost every day of our week long holiday, whether it be breakfast, lunch or dinner. The food is to die for! I wish there was a chain in England! The staff were extremely professional, friendly, attentive and polite. Although slightly more expensive then most cheap restaurants in Zante you pay for the quality and you definitely get your moneys worth. No loud disco music and you can still hear the waves crashing! Would highly recommend!

1  Thank Kirsty B
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Having been in laganas for a few weeks now..I have been recommended to try balsamico a few times.

Right now I'm not sure why.

What seemed to be a reasonable price of 19.50 for a fillet steak with baby potatoes in wine sauce.

Turned out to be something which definitely wasn't fillet steak. This was tough awful meat which I couldn't even stomach to finish. The best part about the whole meal I think was the fact at least my drink was what I ordered and at a good price.

I'd hope this is a rare occurrence and maybe just a bad day for the place as this appearance of the restaurant clearly invites you in. However the food doesn't invite you back.

Shame as the staff were friendly and the guy on the door was great on our way out too.

1  Thank DJ_Ryan_Cargo_Bar
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Great service, great design, top quality food. Everyone going to Balsamico should try lobster, it's the most delicious meal I've had there - a bit expensive though, but sure worth the money!

1  Thank Ioana B