“Wow”

Yummys Kalamaki
Ranked #41 of 90 Restaurants in Laganas
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Went there for dinner as we met a couple who recommended it, we certainly weren't disappointed. The food was delicious, staff were friendly and we were gobsmacked when we got the bill, it was under €25 for 2 3 courses with a couple of glasses of wine and a large coke. We will definitely be back

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Gorgeous crepes and coffee. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice setting and laid back atmosphere. Popped in after carretta hotel water park for afternoon snack.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We came here on the morning before we left Zante and boy do I wish we had come every day! The breakfast was delicious, the portions were a good size for adults and children, the even have RICHMOND sausages, this may seem silly to some but as I only like this brand of sausages I was a very very happy lady!

Fatastic customer service and price, hope to visit again next year

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We have just got back from our first time in Kalamaki, Greece and feel as though I had to share my wonderful experience that myself and my family had in "yummys". Both Barbara and Tony and family made us very welcome. Breakfast is fantastic!! Barbara also opened early for us the day we were leaving. Overall great value for money and great food.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

On our escapades into Kalamaki my family and I were looking to find an authentic Greek restaurant each night to try out all the local cuisines that we dared to try. (Gyros highlighy recommended and lamb in the oven) Although Saturday and Sunday we did this,and were more than happy with where we had eaten, on Monday we happened to stumble into Yummy's. With the usual high fives being offered out to the kids and the usual try our place we do everything better than next door etc etc at the entrance ... first impressions my end were here we go again . . . (another get you in, on promises of gold etc get you out style restaurant) that so many of us get suckered into whilst on our holidays. How wrong I was! The hospitality we were offered was beyond great! A family establishment that literally couldn't do enough for you, their food was delicious, their attitude towards service perfect, and the price extremely competitive. (3 courses for either 7 euros or 10 dependant on choices available) It was so good on the Monday, we ate their every night there after and on 2 occasions even had breakfast there too. Peter, his mum and his trusted waiter Raphael were amazing, they remembered us by name and on the last evening Peter the boss, even had his right hand man Raphael play his Bouzekee to us at our table. This is a perfect place for couples and family alike and to recommend this to anyone who goes there is a must! Were going back to Kalamaki next year and we will be eating there again. A big thank you Alan (Family also included - Kat my wife, Celeste my little girl, Lucy sister in law and Mr Gambler as you called him - Craig to everyone else :) ) All the best Al