“best week of my life!”

and 1 more site!
Tzante Hotel
Ranked #6 of 73 Hotels in Laganas
Reviewed 6 September 2013

For starts pick zante as your holiday location! It was the best holiday I have ever had in my entire life. The Tzante hotel is absolutely fab, it is on the strip and has its on bar/club! It is a 1 minute max walk to the beach and has a shop right next door. The pool was a nice size and the pool bar was also very nice and served reasonably priced food. All the staff are amazing especially Mumma from reception who will do anything for you and Andy the security guard who works the reception at night! Super funny and friendly staff! The lads that work in Sin City (the hotels club) are super funny and know how to put on a good party at the hotels weekly pool party! If you go with twenty twentys the current rep Beth is lovely, who will help and advise you on anything! The hotel its self is quiet small but I liked that. The rooms were cleaned everyday and sheets changed. Every room was big enough for the amount of people it would accommodate and the bathrooms were ok. The only bad point would be the showers which flood the bathroom! We only paid £309 for our holiday and we got more than our moneys worth at the hotel! It really is lovely and the staff are a credit to it! Will defiantly be back next year! -Hannah, Room 104!

1  Thank HannaarrrSmith
There are newer reviews for Tzante Hotel

Reviewed 2 September 2013

I literally got back from zante a day ago, there was a group of 8 girls and we all stayed in the tzante hotel. We weren't expecting much from the hotel, however it was better then we could have imagined. The rooms are basic, but to be honest you don't need much and they are kept clean. The pool bar and pool area are nice and reasonable priced, you cant bring your own food and drink around by the pool though. The staff at the hotel are soo lovely (mama, andy and beth) they kept the hotel running smoothly and made us all feel at home, safe and sound. They were very helpful and gave us the best deals! I would highly recommend this hotel if you are looking for a relaxing day or an extremely short stagger back from any bars and clubs during the night!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank hayley94954
Reviewed 1 September 2013

TZante was one of the best holidays we have ever stayed in!! ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! the pool was ace, had loudmusic every day and was a great atmosphere! The security guard Ándy'was an absolute legend!! He made the hotel amazing for us! Such a laugh and friendly (mainly to the ladies) he was such a laugh and continued to make us hysterical!! Alan was the other security guard... hard bt sooooooooooo funny!! we have had an amazing time at hotel Tzante and would come back again any time!!!!!!

Room Tip: rooms were basic but 222 was everything we needed!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Alexandra C
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

As a lot of people me and my friend were a bit worried about staying here as there's a few really bad reviews , so glad we did it was the best week ever !! Perfect location literally nightlife is on your door step , all the staff are really friendly and really helpful. We went to the beach most days ( only 2 min walk) but when we did stay by the pool it was great , good music good atmosphere and really nice food which was pretty cheap too. Only downfall is the girl twenties rep she only spoke to the lads , if your a girl you have no hope !!! which i thought was quite Bad , she didnt speak to us the whole time we were there !!! luckily we made good friends with the two lads that worked the pool bar and sin city at Night , they were lovely and wouldnt rip you off like the rep does , spoke to so many lads that were forced into paying 160 euros for events through the week , dont do it!!! do what you want when you want it so much cheaper that way!!! Would agree that the air con is expensive but we couldn't have been without it , was worth the money we stayed mid August and way too hot without it !! Laganas in general is amazing , we spent most of our time in sin city ( bar man amazing and a right laugh ) rescue and cocktails and dreams - loved going there cuz you were guaranteed cheesy music to dance to !! Rooms were basic but what do you expect from a twentys hotel ? All we cared about was that the shower worked the bed was ok and it was clean which it all was so we were happy , This was our second stay in Zante this year , we went in June and in August and both times were amazing we will definitely be going back next year and definitely staying In the tzante , best holiday ever !! Sad to come home , both times !!! Miss you Zante , see you next year!!!

1  Thank Roo87
Reviewed 28 August 2013

After reading reviews on the tzante hotel after I had booked my holiday, me and my friend were nervous about staying there. We read that the maids steal your belongings, the security guard will fight you and cause trouble, you had to pay for any damages done to the room if you didn't have proof that you didn't do it.
On arrival we were greeted by Andy the security guard (very intimidating at first). As soon as we got into our room we took pictures of any damaged furniture or anything we could get blamed for when checking out.

Over the course of the week we found at the hotel was nothing like we read about, and actually the staff were all nice and polite. If you ever needed anything for example new towels or more toilet roll someone was always there to help. Mama always made an effort to talk to us and ask us about our night. If you respect the staff and the hotel they will respect you. Andy was always just a phone call away (via room telephone) or shout away in my case! He was strict but this was good as we knew we were safe. I wouldn't recommend buying air con its €56 and its safe to leave your balcony doors open at night as there is CCTV which Andy watches at all times.

The pool bar was great for food just expensive for drinks but you only have to buy from there if you want a drink whilst round the pool area.
I wouldn't advise paying to go to the organised pool party on Thursdays as it didn't look very good, and you can get free bars cheaper and probably have a better time.

We could tell that the staff chose which rooms girls and boys have... For example my room was very big and suitable for two girls, where as boys rooms where very small and dark. If I got put in the room I saw I wouldn't have been happy.

Overall my stay at the Tzante hotel was very good, I would recommend this hotel to young adults who will be enjoying the strip but want a nice, clean, homely hotel to stay in! I didn't pick this hotel, as I booked a last minute holiday, but I would definitely book to stay there again. The hotels club sin city was very quiet but surprisingly good especially for drinks (legit vodkas etc). The club closes at 5am like the others on the strip. From my room I couldn't hear the music from the club, and even if I did I wouldn't have been bothered as I expected to! My room got tided, bins emptied, clean bedding and towels mostly every day. If you keep your room in a tidy state the maids will come in and tidy it.

On checking out, we were nervous as we thought we would have to pay for damaged furniture which of course we had not broken! We didn't, but we did pay €8 to share a room for the day with 6 others. It's only €30 to keep your room on which is really good value for money. The safe was €20 which you pay when you check in on arrival. It's worth getting a safe.

Room Tip: I would advise to chose a room with a pool view as it is away from the club and in the centre of the...
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Kiz201
Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

Tzante was perfect for the type of holiday we wanted, busy and loud on the night but relaxed during the day with a good atmosphere! You felt safe the entire holiday because there was CCTV and two security guards all night (andy was lovely and always made sure you felt safe) the owners were lovely and the British workers behind the bar day/night were great! The pool bar is a great place to eat during the day and really cheap! Dont buy the air con as it was 56 euro for the week and a waste of money! Keep your balcony doors open and there should be a breeze, i wouldnt recommend this hotel too families as it is mainly for young groups of girls/boys and it is really loud in the hotel until 5am ! Make sure you go to Chevys restaurant, and try the waterpark aswell for something different only 20 euro for the whole day. Enjoy :-)

2  Thank SunQueen16
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Just got back from a holiday at the tzante, got to say the best hotel I have ever stayed in, stayed in Zante last year aswell and the hotel was no near as good, andy is a legend who looks after you and so does momma behind the desk, maids came everyday and cleaned the hotel so well, if I book zante next year will be defiantly coming back to this hotel 10/10