“gemma”

and 1 more site!
Tzante Hotel
Ranked #6 of 73 Hotels in Laganas
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stayed here with 5 mates and was welcomed by 2 reps, who were 5amazing people and made my week one of the best weeks off my life, cos of megan and gemma I am considering booking again, megan was such a laugh and even danced like me, shes a stunning girl who does the hotel proud , shane

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I stayed here with 5 of my mates and what can I say it was amazing. From the second you enter the staff are amazing, so friendly and willing to help with everything. Reception staff are amazing so friendly and always got a smile on her face :). The room was right next to the pool and bar so what more could I ask for. Bar staff was fun to be around and friendly like one of your own mate. Once you enjoyed the pool bar the hotel is right on the strip so no walking straight to partying ;). The best thing for me was the 2 lovely reps that made your holiday a real holiday friendly, loving and really helpful ( Gemma&Meg) amazing girls that can party as hard as you or even harder. Gemma really made my holiday one I won't forget xx defo want to go back and already planning too

• Stayed: June 2014
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Just arrived back from the Tzante, i booked this on the monday went on the tuesday. Me and my husband are late forties early fifties, i didnt know it was a twenties hotel until after id booked it so i was dreadin it to be honest. I couldnt of been more wrong, the hotel staff were lovely and very friendly, maids in every day, hotel was very clean. Security guard on every night, he wouldnt let anyone have loud music or any noise of any kind after 11pm. The hotel is smack bang in the strip, 2 min walk from the beach, which all beach bars had free sun beds. We spent each day in Ritas on the beach, a lovely family run bar, great food and service very welcoming, they also rent out rooms. Would definatley go back but maybe a bit earlier or later when not too many mozzies out, they also welcoming lol they had a field day with us.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I stayed here with a friend from the 31st of May 2014 until the 6th of June and had an amazing time. Having read the reviews posted on TripAdvisor, I thought the hotel wouldn't be any good but it was exactly the opposite! We were warmly greeted and made to feel at home by the owners. Security is excellent and there is always someone watching CCTV at the main desk/on reception so that helped us to feel at ease. In terms of the facilities, it is described as 'room only' but we rented a fridge, safe and WIFI at an extra cost which was reasonable. The beds are wooden and comfortable, the balcony has a lovely view (although ours was on the first floor) the bathroom was modern with workable facilities and the poolside was spacious and clean. Cleaners came at least three times during our seven day stay to clean the floors, give extra tissue paper, clean the bins and make the beds. We found all the staff to be friendly and likeable. The only downside to this hotel is the guests who ruin it for others. We encountered people who had purposefully damaged the hotel property through being too drunk to stand but that isn't a fault of the hotel. We are two girls in our early 20's and wanted a bit of sunbathing and a bit of drinking and we were able to arrange boat trips and other activities. The location is amazing and the beach (although somewhat dirty from others leaving their rubbish) is beautiful. Towards the end of the week the temperature reached the middle 30's and I burnt a lot so I would recommend lots of sunscreen and lots of water! Hotel also has a supermarket and bar attached which are both well priced, Mama, who runs the hotel is lovely and made us feel more than welcome. We were able to hand in our keys to have them looked after which was also nice. Hotel staff do keep passports until check out although I didn't particularly mind this for fear of losing it. Overall, clean, modern facilities and lovely staff! Will definitely return and recommend :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Had an amazing time!! Nice basic room , nice pool, close to the beach and strip got the best of both worlds if you don't fancy a night out on the strip you can go for a lovely meal on the beach! (Sea side) is a lovely little place to eat!, the only thing I was unsure of and wouldn't do again is spend 130euros as soon as we arrived the reps was getin us to spend money on the events which is good if you want to do them all but we was tired and had only just arrived! Would of liked to have a look around first! I would say definitely do the paint party ! That was brilliant! And the pub crawls are good apart from they take you to all of the more expensive bars. Andy the security guard is so funny and lovely to talk to and have a laugh with! He does an amazing job! The reps are lovely to always making sure your having a nice time and joining in with everyone they are always around if you need them (lovely girls) and do a good job!. We really enjoyed are Time here and didn't wanna come home!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank LisaJayes098
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Just got home today from a week at tzante hotel and i couldnt really ask for any more, all the staff were so friendly and made you feel very welcome (especiallly andy) who put up with us every night coming in for a good chat before bed really good at his job and makes the hotel feel very safe and secure, the location was perfect for anyone wanting to stay on the strip it can be loud as they do have a club at the front of the hotel, this didnt bother us as it helped add to the atmosphere the club was very well furnished and well looked after with good deals on drinks if a wristband was bought for 10 euros, already have holiday blues and miss this place so much! would of stayed longer if i could!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Stayed here for a week with my friends, came early in the season so strip wasn't that lively but couldn't fault the hotel. The pool was a good size, had music playing through the day had a good atmosphere, the bar at the pool served nice food and was reasonable price too.
The hotel rooms were clean, maids changed the bedding and towels throughout the week, TV in the room with English channels which was good. Aircon also in the room which we added for a little extra.
The hotel has a club at the front, one of the smartest clubs on the strip. We bought a wristband which got us discounted drinks, cocktails and mixers for just €2. The dj was good, had everyone up drinking and playing games.
The hotel is also right on the strip close to the beach. Couldn't ask for anymore.