“Brilliant!”
Review of Bozikis Apartments

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Laganas
Bozikis Apartments
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Stayed at the Bozikis at the end of June, upon arrival I thought I was going to end up at some sort of inbetweeners hotel for the price I had paid, but I was pleasantly surprised when I got there as it was a tidy hotel, was met by the club rep, Mitch who is an absolute legend. I was on a night time flight so was tired when I arrived but I had been away with club 18-30 before to Magaluf so I pressumed that i would be given a welcome meeting as soon as i got there which was fine. I think people forget that although we are on holiday, reps still have a job to do and it is a sales job - I think other comments on here are a bit harsh considering they are clearly just doing what they have been told to do by their management. I lost my passport on a night out when I was there and Mitch and the other rep Chris did everything they could to sort this out for me, they were amazing all week - I wouldnt have known where to start without them! Excellent staff in the hotel, the bar staff Angelos and Kim were amazing as well and the bar so cheap - hour free bar for 10 euros. Excellent pool area, rooms were basic but it was okay considering the whole holiday cost us just short of 300 including flights. We booked most of the packages and loved the paint party, beach party and frat party - deffs worth it as you are partying with other 18-30 guests who are all there for a good time and to get pissed. All in all, great time had at a great price - 5*s!

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Loved the holiday, got on well with the reps. The only negative thing I have to say is that it's obvious that the reps have A LOT if pressure on them to sell to guests. We ended up buying tickets to events that we didn't particularly want to go to. If there was less pressure on the reps then they wouldn't be so determined to sell event tickets.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank jaackk
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I travelled with four of my friends and we had the best week ever!! As soon as we arrived the hotel staff welcomed us and checked us in. But what really annoyed us is the fact the reps literally followed us into our rooms after a night of no sleep and travelling and mithered us to buy their stupid crappy package of events that you can buy yourself on the strip for much cheaper!!!! Mitch and Chris literally hounded us and told us they were 'shocked by our refusal' and that people never decline their package. We were all really tired and refused to buy anything. Putting that aside, we had the best holiday ever and enjoyed our stay at Bozikis. The staff are all very friendly and go out of their way to help you, and the food they serve is nice, may as well eat there rather than going on the strip to the restaurants where they do deals for free bars which is just basically rubbish alcohol and food that makes you ill. They do good drink deals also. All in all, I would say if you want to ge the best from your holiday, do your own thing and don't listen to the reps. You dont have to follow their routine and can do your own thing which is what I would expect most people go on holiday for. Would defo go to Zante and stay at Bozikis again!!

Room Tip: All rooms are cleaned on a very regular basis!! Brilliant 18-30s hotel
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank JoanneBx
Reviewed 2 July 2013

One of the best holidays I've been on! Went with Club 18-30, reps were so nice and down to earth. Great hotel for what you pay, rooms are basic but clean. Staff are very friendly, good deals on drinks at the bar, food is basic but great when you're hungover! Even though it's a short walk out from the main strip I'd recommend staying here! Went the first week of the season so things were still just opening but still had amazing nights EVERY night! Didn't want to leave!

1  Thank Beckiiiii
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Bozikis offers everything you need for a 18-30 holiday and more. . . a bed to crash, pool and bar - and they're all clean too.

Rooms are basic but got all you want. The shower's a bit crap though.

The pool area's decent - loads of loungers, ok'ish pool and they play dance music all day.

The bar is OK. Two pints for a fiver, two cocktails for a fiver etc. They do food too, but that was a bit grim, just walk a few hundred metres down the road and there's loads of good places. Jimmy's is good for brekkie and Vanilla is really good for dinner. Starter, main and free bar for 12 euros. Nice food too. Avoid Denis on the walk to the strip though, he;s a crazy little Greek man who will rip your arm off.

As far as location, it's about a ten minute walk from the main strip. Didn't bother us as we we're too drunk to care. Can always stop off in a few bars/restaurants on the way. Can get a taxi to the strip was 6euros.

We stayed here in the first week of the season with four mates, so it wasn't the busiest, It was still mental though. So no idea what it would be like a full capacity.

All-in-all a great hotel.

Reviewed 4 February 2013

amazing, staff are lovely!!!!! Especially Kim Lawton who was working there for the summer! 4 geordie girls :) food is looosh, pool is good. rooms are basic but good. just amazing. zante is rediculously good!!! deffo get booking.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sarah O
Reviewed 12 October 2012 via mobile

First of all if its your first holiday you will LOVE Zante, it was brilliant for drinking, cheap deals and amazing fun. I was expecting the hotel to be rubbish but it was brilliant! The rooms were basic but very clean the air con was freezing (which you need in 40 degree heat) the bathroom was small but pretty clean for the price you're getting. We used the self catering stuff all the time it was pretty good plates and cutlery. The security guard was hilarious!! Always sharing jokes with us and telling us 'ah you have a gOOOOOd nyyyyyt ;)' if we strolled in at 6! He was so friendly and looked out for us. Our rep was amazing (Scott I miss you!) and the hotel bar man was so cute always giving a cheeky wink and free shot. The pool is small but just the right size for the hotel, you get the sun till the end of the day too. It's pretty slippery though lmao so be careful if you don't want your hair to get wet !!!! You slip right under. Such an amazing holiday I would recommend it 100%

• Stayed: August 2012