Zante Plaza Hotel & Apartments
US$134
US$118
Cancelon
1,065 results
All reviewsgreek nightsister hotelopen restauranthotel dogthe main hotelthemed nightsthe main stripyoung peopleair conevery nightall inclusivegreat holidaysuperior roommain poolamazing hotelfood was lovelybuffet style
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Wow what a holiday!! Zante for a start was amazing And I don't even know where to begin about the hotel!! I've Never been to zante before and it was our first girls holiday so we had no idea what we was doing or what to expect and it definitely was a lot more than I ever expected! The hotel staff where all beyond amazing!! Everyone at the bar was so lovely and friendly the maids did an amazing job everyday at tidying our room and everyone worked so hard to make sure you felt welcome!! This Hotel is perfect for the kind of holiday we was looking for! They had lockers available to keep everything safe and allowed you to hand your key In at reception so it wouldn't go missing! It was also open 24 hours a day so you could ask about anything and come in whenever suited you! The hotel was very modern and very homely apart from the bathrooms which where a little dated and small but it's something that we got over really quickly because the rest of the hotel was really nice!! The pool was also really nice not too big or too small and the hotel was also a really good size! Our rooms where big as well which was good for three people We had plenty of room for all our cases and everything! Whilst in zante we witnessed some disgusting hotels some above shops literally on the strip and some with pools literally in the middle of the street, zante plaza is located on the second row back from the strip with a walkway right to it and is literally seconds away which is so convenient if you need to nip back for money or a change of shoes ect it's not even a minute away from the beach in the other direction which is good because it means you don't need to take anything out with you!! The hotel is advertised as a family holiday resort and although I would not take my children to zante mid season I can see why, the hotel did it's best to cater for all it's guests to ensure everyone got the best out of there holiday! I can't praise this place enough I hadn't been home a couple of hours and was already planning zante 2015 I would never stay anywhere but the plaza!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank Georgiafenney
Reviewed 22 August 2014 via mobile

We absolutely loved the food and the service. Hotel rooms were cleaned daily. All in good order.Very helpfull and polite staff. Hotel very close to the beach and the main stream of pubs and clubs which me and my parter liked very much. Great value for money. I would definately go there again. Totally amazing place.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank MayaL1978
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Just back from a 2 week AI holiday from this hotel.......cudnt fault it a bit......amazing location, rooms and food was great too...loads of choice and if u didn't like something there was always another choice....Have to say what made the holiday was the amazing staff.....so attentive, helpful and friendly....always went out their way to help in any way they could....If I had to fault it, it would be the size of the pool, not huge, and as a lot of younger people go here not much room for swimming n sunbathing....so we did tend to go to the beach a lot....can't wait to go back...Thanks again Zante Plaza....hope to see you again soon...

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Aliwilson2014
Reviewed 21 August 2014 via mobile

Totally brilliant food fresh and appetizing staff accommodating and friendly perfect location for quiet or not clean and tidy great place to stay outside the hotel is amazing one way to the beach the other way to the bars clubs etc

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank 132barbarab
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We were 3 couples and we stayed for 6 nights here. Be sure to take the rooms on the right wing where the reception is. The rooms look better in the right wing then the ones on the left wing and it's more quiet. The air-con was an extra 35 euros and, yes, you will need it. The wi-fi is okish, but way better after 23:00. The staff and the owner were wonderful. We asked to be transfered in the right wing section of the hotel and they made it possible the second day. We asked for 6 sandwiches, because we skipped breakfast and they gave us 12. The owner lent us his PC and helped us get a reservation in Athens at a good hotel. The food was plentyfull, divers and very good. The staff from the bar is very nice, humble, funny and helpful. I've been to 4 and 5 star hotels, and trust me when I say this, you won't find staff like the people working for this hotel anywhere in Greece and let alone the world. And that's because it's a family business and they really care about their guests. We asked around and it seems that some of the guest have been coming here for more then 2 years in a row. I normally don't write reviews even if the hotel is good, but this one all together was truly a great experience. Thank you Vasilis, Jota, Lola, Georgine, Constantina and Ianis for a great time.

• Stayed: August 2014