Zante Plaza Hotel & Apartments
  • Restaurant
Dados Hotel(Laganas)
  • Restaurant
1,062 results
All reviewsgreek nightsister hotelopen restauranthotel dogthe main hotelthemed nightsthe main stripyoung peopleair conevery nightall inclusivegreat holidaysuperior roommain poolamazing hotelfood was lovelybuffet style
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 May 2009

I stayed in Plaza, May of 2008. I had the best stay ever and didn't want to return home.
Plaza is a family run hotel, they are all very welcoming and friendly, I wouldn't stay anywhere else, I am actually returning this year and hope to every year.
When we arrived we were invited to the bar for a drink. We got shown to our room, I was surprised when I entered the room as I had been warned all hotel's in Greece are basic, our room / bathroom was very clean and beautiful.
The food was really nice as well. The pool area was great, the atmosphere around the pool said it all.
This hotel is in the ideal location to suit all, it is only a few minutes walk and you are on the beach and only a few minutes away from all the nightlife. You also have a lot of restauants nearby if you want to eat out.
If you are looking to go to Zante you MUST stay at Plaza.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 April 2009

Stayed at Plaza hotel for 2 weeks end of July. George & family are very welcoming and more than helpful, will do anything to make your stay the best ever. Rooms are basic but comfortable and are cleaned on a regular basis. Location of Plaza hotel can't be described as anything other than 'spot on' it's a 2 min walk to the beach in one direction and 2 mins walk to the centre of the Laganas strip in the other, however, although it's so close to the night life surprisingly the noise isn't too bad if you are wanting an early night! Will definitely be going back for many more stays at the Plaza hotel and will be recommending it to many friends. Georges greek/BBQ night is a must and great value for money.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2009

We had been to several Greek Islands independently before we met , and we have been coming to the Plaza in Laganas together since 2005 and every year we have a fantastic holiday. George, Yiota and family are now firm friends. The staff are wonderful and can't do enough to help you. Lola is a particular asset as everyone that comes into contact with her loves her. The hotel & rooms are kept clean and the food is 1st class, especially Family BBQ night. George fires up the barbeque in the late afternoon and by the time it comes to eat your mouth will be watering.
Little people eat for free & adults, from about 10 euros can eat as much as you please. Wine is provided on the tables and the beer is cheap. Amstel & Mythos are my faves If you like a friendly bar you have come to the right place. The best comment I overheard was someone asking what time the bar closed and George answered "October".

This is a really family friendly hotel about 2 mins from the beach. It has a large clean pool, and a little people's pool with lilos provided free. We have always booked by travel agent and stayed in Plaza II and we have seen Plaza I being built. It really is georgeous and we can't wait for our next stay in 2009.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 April 2009

Location of this hotel is very good. In the night it is not so noisy and no traffic near. Coast is also few steps away but if you want peace and not lot of people around you, you must walk away about 15-20 minutes...
I was surprised also about quality of food in plaza hotel restaurant. Very tasty, enoug also for hungry people, and after i try there i dont search for another restaurant.
All staff is very kind, so you can talk with them about all thing, so the bar is also one of the best palce in hotel where you wont be alone or sad or... :)
Only one thing disturb me... becouse of sand coast they should change bedding more often... othervise the room was also ok, new furniture, with tv and refrigerator and also general cleanliness was ok.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled solo
1  Thank bidislo
Reviewed 22 April 2009

I stayed here in October 2008 in Plaza II and had a great experience and cant wait to go back. The staff were great and really made you feel at home, our room was clean and had a lovely bathroom. The hotel is set in a perfect location 5 minute walk away was the main strip with all the pubs and clubs, at night in our hotel room I was unable to hear any noise and the beach is about a 2minute walk away! Perfect! They have a Greek BBQ night every week which I would highly recommend. When we were there a friend of ours had his wallet with all his cash for the holiday stolen while out in one of the clubs, and the owners and their son bent over backwards to help him, they were just lovely people.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled as a couple