Ionis Art Hotel
US$183
US$79
US$77
  • Breakfast included
Hera Zakynthos Hotel(Laganas)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$27
US$41
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewseuro depositair conon arrivalgirls holidaypool barmy friendsecurity guyslovely hotelfoam partyyour doorstepevery nightbed and breakfastbar staffthomson repsthomson scenegreat holidayboat party
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Me and me partner booked a last minute deal to the Ionis Art Hotel for one week and we were delighted with hotel.
It is located right on the strip and is a short walk to the beach. The rooms are beautifully decorated and clean and the staff are polite and friendly. Minnie at the pool bar will talk your ear off given the chance but will make you feel at home.
As we stayed as a couple we didn't go clubing, but Zante has more to offer then just bars. (on a side note i would recommend going to Balsamicos restaurant on the beach, the food is some of the most amazing i have ever tasted). We did not stay in the hotel very much so did not order food however breakfast was included with our room. My partner loved it, i was not a fan being a bit of a picking eater, however the food is fresh and you can't complain for the price. The only issue we had was a mix up towards the end of our holiday. We were charged for a duvet covered with paint which we knew could not have been us. The staff were eager to get the the bottom of the matter and apologised profusely when they were told it was the wrong room number. The 2wentys reps seem great for people who are there to go out but completely ignored us as a couple after the orientation meeting.Other then that i would highly recommend this hotel for being part of a lovely holiday.

Room Tip: You will have to pay a 30 euro deposit when you check in so take that into consideration, however you do get it back when you check out. If your going as a couple don't expect a lot of help from the 2wenty's reps Keep an eye out for the kids roaming the street asking for money or selling small items, we saw a few people getting robbed
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank evie_young
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Me and my partner stayed here at the end of May, and it is 100% the best hotel I have ever stayed in. The staff were great ! The receptionists were all very helpful and talkative, asking us if we were okay and if there was anything we needed daily. Zac and Minnie, the bar staff were amazing ! They were able to make a large variety of drinks and they would make an effort to make anything you wanted! Again, the bar staff were very talkative, and recommended the best places to go eat and visit! The cleaners also did a great job, they came in daily and the room was spotless when we came back! We stayed in one of the Japanese styled rooms.The room we stayed in was very modern, and was the perfect size for us two. However, we did find it fairly annoying that we had to pay for the fridge, air conditioning and the safe at 70euros for the week. We decided not to pay this and just paid for the safe, which worked out at 1.50euros per day. The hotel was situated just off the strip, which was very handy as we didn't have too far to walk home after a night out ! The beach was a 5 minute walk away from the hotel, which was also very nice. Overall, we both had an amazing holiday, and i'm sure we will be returning soon!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jodie R
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Very nice staff, the bar staff are the best and also a really clean hotel they have an army of cleaners and the food is beautiful! The security guard is strict but it's expected and if you want to cause trouble what do you expect? We paid €30 deposit which we got back when we checked out and if you are going on the 2wentys the reps are amazing! Overall one of the best hotels I've been too and I will defiantly be going back!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Stephen J
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I stayed at the Ionis Hotel last summer and was pleasently surprised. The hotel itself is very modern and clearly the owner takes pride in the hotel as it was very clean at all times, even the communial areas and around the pool.

The staff were very friendly and always eager to help. I had been to Laganas a few years back and had my reservations as the hotel I previously stayed in was not up to scratch, thankfully the Ionis has restored my faith in holidaying here :)

The hotel is very central and in a great location too.

Will definitely book to stay at the Ionis when I next holiday in Zante.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
4  Thank Hayley M
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I just wanted to write a review to let you know that I stay here every year and consider it like my second home, this is by far the nicest, cleaniest with the most facilties hands down to offer guests - Wifi, aircon, sound proof rooms, etc.I've worked in Laganas for three summers so know my hotels!

The staff are really friendly and the rooms are really nice. The location of the hotel is literally in the middle of the strip and so close to the beach but luckily you can't hear that you're so close in the rooms.

KFC, Pizza Hut are next to the hotel as well so everything is so convinent!! The pool bar is lovely and you could not ask for more from this hotel!!!

I'm going again this year.

B