Iberostar Royal Andalus
Iberostar Andalucia Playa(Novo Sancti Petri)
US$203
  • Beachfront
Hipotels Barrosa Garden(Novo Sancti Petri)
US$113
Hotels.com
  • Pool
ILUNION Tartessus Sancti Petri Hotels(Novo Sancti Petri)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$109
  • Restaurant
Melia Sancti Petri(Novo Sancti Petri)
  • Pool
Club Aldiana Andalusien(Novo Sancti Petri)
Priceline
  • Pool
Las Dunas Aparthotel(Novo Sancti Petri)
Travelocity
  • Pool
ClubHotel Riu Chiclana(Novo Sancti Petri)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
Valentin Sancti Petri Hotel Chiclana(Chiclana de la Frontera)
3,824 results
All reviewssaga holidayside sea viewgolf courseplay golflovely hotelentertainment every nightgolf tripto suit all tastesjunior suiteper daybuffet foodmini clubpublic areas arehotel is situatedbeach barreception stafflocal town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Overall nice but over crowded. Food quality poor. The swimming pool very nice though. The room size big and good view but the price - quality normalito. The staff helpfull but very busy helping out the crowd.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Iberostar
1  Thank Afshin20142014
IberostarHoteles, Online Reputation Manager at Iberostar Royal Andalus, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Firstly we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your personal impressions on your recent stay at our IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus hotel. It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve upon the service that we provide to our valued guests.

At IBEROSTAR we know that meals are a very important aspect of our guests' overall holiday experience, this is why our professional Chefs strive on a daily basis to prepare a wide variety of typical local dishes as well as the best international delights in order to please all palates; we regret we were not able to conquer yours.

On the other hand, we are glad to read your satisfaction with the comfort of the room we accommodated you in and are grateful for your highlight on the beauty of our pool area.
We also appreciate your kind words towards our staff, their kindness and helpfulness being one of our hotel's main strengths we will definitely congratulate them all on your behalf for their contribution to your wellbeing whilst staying among us.

Please know, your feedback will be shared with the appropriate managers for further review. Thank you again for visiting us and we hope to get a chance to exceed your expectations in the future.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We have recently stayed at this hotel which is located on a beautiful unspoilt beach in Novo Sancti Petri, Chiclana, how nice to see no high rises and cranes. A lovely natural location with beautiful wide sandy beaches and the blue Atlantic sea. The staff were very helpful and friendly, lots of things for my boys to do whilst I relaxed, a great mini water park where my children spent hours of fun. The food was very good and a wide selection to chose from. The rooms were comfortable and clean with balconies to enjoy a view.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
IberostarHoteles, Online Reputation Manager at Iberostar Royal Andalus, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear Sally,

We are thrilled you enjoyed staying with us at the IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus hotel and are sincerely grateful for the time you spent to share your satisfaction here on Tripadvisor; it is wonderful to hear we were able to meet your expectations of an enjoyable family holiday experience.

Moreover we thank you for pointing out the genuine kindness of our staff as well as the quality of our buffets, the gastronomy being one of the prime pillars of our company, we are very pleased to read we were able to conquer you under this aspect.

It is also very enjoyable to read you felt comfortable in the room we accommodated you in; our goal is to provide comfortable and spotless accommodations in unbeatable locations and we thank you for letting us know you were satisfied with yours.

Once more, thank you for making us your choice hotel and for the courtesy of your time; we remain at your entire disposal for any request you might have regarding coming vacations and encourage you to contact our call center to help you choose your next IBEROSTAR holiday among a wide range of beautiful destinations worldwide.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

This was our second time with Iberostar and I have never been more impressed then with this location.
The resort is impeccable. Clean, a friendly welcome, and people who obviously care about the guest service
Food was great and prepared how ever you asked - breakfast (well stocked) + decent snacks menu and the dinners we had were FANTASTIC.

The staff is wonderful even when something goes wrong everyone smiles and works as hard as they can to make it right. Thank you so much to the assitant general manager Abraham from the first day he was always available to provide excellent service.

The golf is fabulous, rooms are beautifully appointed and spacious...

Lastly,It was an experience that well exceeds anything we've ever enjoyed. This is a top notch resort that we plan on visiting again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Uma-rojas

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review on your recent holiday experience at our IBEROSTAR Royal Andalus hotel; it is wonderful to hear we were able to make your stay special from the moment you arrived until the moment you departed and to exceed your expectations on this occasion.

Moreover, we want to express our utmost gratitude for your praising words towards our staff, as you well say their great attitude, genuine helpfulness and full commitment to ensure that our guests are enjoying their stay at our hotel is definitely our main asset; we will certainly not fail to congratulate them on your behalf for their contribution to your wellbeing throughout your stay among us.

The passion for gastronomy being one of the prime pillars of our company, we greatly appreciate your praising comments on our restaurant where our professional Chefs strive to surprise our guests with a high standard gastronomy and the possibility to savor the best of the local cuisine as well as the finest international delights.

Thank you again for your visit and the courtesy of your time; It will be a real pleasure to welcome you back on your next trip to Chiclana and please do not hesitate contact us beforehand to organize every detail of your stay.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

This hotel is superb. The reason I've only given it 3* is because after paying all that money for a holiday they penny pinch and have the cheek to charge 7euros for a Wi-Fi connection EACH day.
Come on why upset all your guests by charging so much when at other hotels its FREE

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank 265michael265
IberostarHoteles, Online Reputation Manager at Iberostar Royal Andalus, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Michael,

We took good note of your comment related to the extra charge for the Wi Fi access and passed it to our central office, where costs are decided, for further review; this extra charge is however duly reported both on our website and brochure.

On the other hand we thank you for pointing out the beauty of our hotel and are glad to hear that apart from the internet connection, you had an enjoyable holiday experience among us.
Thank you again for your visit and the courtesy of your time; we hope to get the chance to exceed your expectations in the near future.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times over the past 12 months so I felt a review could advise future guests on their expectations.

This large hotel is superb in every aspect. The service from staff is second to none and as a frequent traveller all over Europe, I can honestly say their professionalism has never faultered. They are always polite, cheerful and nothing is too much trouble.

Rooms are spotlessly clean and well presented with a bright and cheery look. You can expect to find chocolates on your pillows, towel animals and little welcome notes from your cleaning staff.

The range of drinks on offer is fantastic with a huge range of premium spirits, wines, cocktails... You name it they've got it. Some drinks do come at a surcharge but I never had to steer away from the All Inclusive list as it had everything I wanted.

The entertainment was always very good with live music every night during the winter months and shows during the Summer. The summertime entertainments team work extremely hard to get everybody involved and are forever playing games, chatting to people and making everybody laugh. Keep up the great work Pedro.

Restaurant... As I am both gluten and dairy free I can struggle to find something to eat at a lot of hotels I visit... But not here! Every night there were salads, vegetables, a different paella, pizza, breads, an evening pasta counter (made to order!) hot fish and meat grill, fruit counters, dessert counters... I've never eaten so well! On some nights there were special counters with typical Andalusian tapas, a sushi counter, speciality seafood night... Delicious! All I can say to those that complain about the food is 'What would you eat at home?!' If you want burger and chips every night why travel?! This hotel embraces the Spanish way of life and they do it exceptionally well!

WIFI is extra charge starting at €7 per day and up to €30 for a month unlimited so this was great for me. Safe hire is €17 per week which considering some places I've been in is quite reasonable.

At the weekends the Spanish families arrive which always brought a more lively atmosphere but was never a problem for me as I chose to eat earlier.

The local area is simply stunning with a small commercial centre that opens at Easter until mid October, after that its out of season. The area is flat so its good for long walks and the beach is so clean you can walk for miles.

I do feel I need to mention a few people who really went out of their way to help me when I last visited. Duarte (The Australian waiter) always made me feel like a valued customer, Marie Angeles and Kiko at reception were fantastic, Lucas and Sebastian at the bar are 2 of the most professional barmen I have ever met and lastly Manuel Fernandez in the kitchen who always made sure I had plenty of choices to eat and would even cook something for me if I was struggling.

Thank you Iberostar, I look forward to my next visit in September.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms ask for block 1. Ask for a shaded balcony between June and September, there is next to no breeze on the balconies so they get so hot you can't sit out!
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business