We loved staying here and will definitely be returning. The service was wonderful. It's gated so very safe and secure. Quiet and peaceful. Plenty of space in the rooms and close to everything. We loved the free board game and DVD hire. And the information folder in the room had everything we could possible need to be able to find restaurants, attractions and even in room masseuse. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Royal Woods Resort... your special placeRoyal Woods Resort, based in Ashmore on Queensland's beautiful Gold Coast (Australia) is a world-class resort featuring unique natural tropical surroundings, exquisite rooms and breath-taking views.The Gold Coast's only all villa suite resort, offers a range of one and two-bedroom suites or three-bedroom freestanding villas servicing the need for short, medium and long term stays. We provide the option of fully furnished luxury villas for daily, weekly, monthly and longer term rentals. Whether staying overnight or seeking longer term accommodation for the whole family, Royal Woods Resort provides the freedom and comfort of a home-away-from-home, combined with the luxury and features of a resort.From the 900 square feet one-bedroom suites to the 2100 square feet three-bedroom, three-bathroom (including spa) home-away-from-home, all were designed with luxury in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Woods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Woods Hotel Ashmore
- Royal Woods Resort Ashmore, Australia - Gold Coast