A lovely resort far from the maddening crowds. Beautiful picturesque setting. The villas are huge, and more like staying in a house. Very quiet, no road noise, you feel like the only one there. The pools were nice, but the waterfalls that the site emphasizes were not working, and my kids were looking forward to this - likewise with the sauna and steam room, which were all touted, by either not on, or available.
The kids found their beds quite hard. Other than this, a nice night away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Royal Woods Resort... your special placeRoyal Woods Resort, based in Ashmore on Queensland's beautiful Gold Coast (Australia) is a world-class resort featuring unique natural tropical surroundings, exquisite rooms and breath-taking views.The Gold Coast's only all villa suite resort, offers a range of one and two-bedroom suites or three-bedroom freestanding villas servicing the need for short, medium and long term stays. We provide the option of fully furnished luxury villas for daily, weekly, monthly and longer term rentals. Whether staying overnight or seeking longer term accommodation for the whole family, Royal Woods Resort provides the freedom and comfort of a home-away-from-home, combined with the luxury and features of a resort.From the 900 square feet one-bedroom suites to the 2100 square feet three-bedroom, three-bathroom (including spa) home-away-from-home, all were designed with luxury in mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Royal Woods Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Woods Hotel Ashmore
- Royal Woods Resort Ashmore, Australia - Gold Coast