We checked into a palm cottage ( myself and my son) for a two night stay. The cottage was clean and contained everything you would need for self catering. The reception staff were extremely pleasant and check in and out was a breeze. I liked the pool. It was close to theme parks and shops, fast food etc. The only thing I didn't like was that the location of our cottage was near to the caged birds and they were extremely noisy in the morning, I was woken at 630 am. Next day I used the overhead fan and that was successful in blocking out all noise which was great. Overall it was a pleasant enough stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village is a family owned and operated holiday village, nestled on almost 15 acres of lush, tropical landscaping on Australia's Gold Coast in Queensland. The Village provides a relaxed, yet central holiday setting. Conveniently located close to the major theme parks and Surfers Paradise, the award-winning village offers a range of self-contained holiday cabin accommodation, popular with families, couples, groups and business travelers. Ashmore Palms has extensive family-friendly facilities and offers free children's activities.Next time you holiday on the Gold Coast, make Ashmore Palms your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ashmore Palms Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Australia - Gold Coast