We received a very warm welcome from the family at Ashmore Palms along with the bird squawks of Hello!
We stayed in a Palm Cottage & it was surprisingly roomy. the pool and the Rain forest walking track were right out the back and our boys called it "their backyard" and were busting each morning to go out and say Hello to the birds.
We all had so much fun. Ashmore is so close to all the theme parks and shops which made it hassle free and allowed more time for FUN! (about 15-20 mins to theme parks)
We especially loved our departing gift and our postcard when we arrived back home, it made us feel like part of the family at Ashmore Palms, we will be back again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village is a family owned and operated holiday village, nestled on almost 15 acres of lush, tropical landscaping on Australia's Gold Coast in Queensland. The Village provides a relaxed, yet central holiday setting. Conveniently located close to the major theme parks and Surfers Paradise, the award-winning village offers a range of self-contained holiday cabin accommodation, popular with families, couples, groups and business travelers. Ashmore Palms has extensive family-friendly facilities and offers free children's activities.Next time you holiday on the Gold Coast, make Ashmore Palms your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ashmore Palms Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Australia - Gold Coast