My wife, sons (3 boys) and I stayed in a Macaw Mansion for 14 wonderful nights. Room was pretty much perfect for us and the service from staff was exceptional.
Location of the park is fantastic, nothing seems to be to far away, and everything is easy to get too.
Activities for the kids were great, between that and the pools our boys never had a chance to be bored, and neither did we.
Ashmore Palms is simply the best holiday park we have stayed in....we will definetly be back, and will not even consider staying anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village is a family owned and operated holiday village, nestled on almost 15 acres of lush, tropical landscaping on Australia's Gold Coast in Queensland. The Village provides a relaxed, yet central holiday setting. Conveniently located close to the major theme parks and Surfers Paradise, the award-winning village offers a range of self-contained holiday cabin accommodation, popular with families, couples, groups and business travelers. Ashmore Palms has extensive family-friendly facilities and offers free children's activities.Next time you holiday on the Gold Coast, make Ashmore Palms your home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Ashmore Palms Holiday Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Ashmore
- Palms Holiday Village Hotel Ashmore
- Ashmore Palms Holiday Village Australia - Gold Coast