“Little gem to get the true taste of Thai”
Review of Chilli Thai

Chilli Thai
Ranked #5 of 47 Restaurants in Ashmore
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 23 August 2017

A little gem of Thai taste, the food lovers definitely will love this place. I had been there with wife & two young kids for a quick dinner this month while travelling from Melbourne. Particularly loved the fried coconut prawn.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Always great quality and service. If you know your Thai food then you won't be disappointed.
Tried most dishes now.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I have been to Thailand 12 times, I have eaten in some of the best Thai restaurants, Chilli Thai is one of the best Thai restaurants I have eaten at on the Gold Coast. The meals are fresh, the service is very friendly, the flavours and balance of the food are true Thailand food. Every meal I have had there has never let me down. And with all the meals I have had on this menu, the excitement and flavours dance on your tongue. It is true tantalizing Thai food. To eat at Chilli Thai is to experience real Thai food. The Price of the meals are average and it is also a BYO or buy onsite. I recommend everyone experience this delightful restaurant on the Gold Coast at the Pitstop. Easy parking, fantastic food and great service. I can not fault this place.

Reviewed 10 May 2017

I am a regular at this amazing little restaurant. I go for lunch at least once a week. The food is fantastic, the beer is cold and the owner Joy always has time to swap stories and talk.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

My husband & I went solely on the reviews we had read, so we had high hopes
The service was friendly for sure so no issues there ..... however
Our entree; the satay chicken - the chicken (breast) was deep fried and served so tough, we were shocked, we have eaten a great deal of thai food & never ever had we been served deep fried chicken for a satay dish - the peanut sauce however was tasty so we persevered
The massaman curry was bland & horrid the beef was tough and inedible, the very worst Massaman we have ever had
The Pad Thai was so ordinary and unenjoyable
Will never go back which is sad as we live relatively near by
my advice just dont !!!