I was unsure where to stay exactly on the Gold Coast knowing that I had to travel to the north every day. With accommodation north of Surfers a little more difficult with limited locations I settled on Main Beach and was glad I did so. It has all I wanted and everything was in walking range. The Tedder St restaurant and shops are fantastic, the beach is 5 mins away and a 20 min walk to Surfers is great. The Crest apartment itself was clean, modern and full turn key walk in ready to settle down. What I really liked about the apartment building as strange as it sounds was the speed of the two lifts. No sooner that you get in that you are exiting again. Great service, great location, quiet, roomy, clean.
Had a terrific stay but unfortunately being a business trip, I didn't get to use all the amenities. Maybe next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featuring a selection of Fully Self Contained 1,2 Bedroom Apartments & 3 Bedroom Penthouse Apartments, the Crest Main Beach Apartments are ideally located between the Broadwater and the beach. The Crest Main Beach offers a host of luxury indoor and outdoor facilities including full size tennis, heated indoor and heated outdoor pools, sauna, 2 spa pools, gymnasium and games room for the kids. Our Luxury Apartments offer you an opportunity to stay & take advantage of the Main Beach lifestyle at a price you can afford. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Crest Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Crest Apartments Hotel Main Beach
- The Crest Apartments Australia/Gold Coast