“A Perfect Pick”

The Crest Apartments
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I was unsure where to stay exactly on the Gold Coast knowing that I had to travel to the north every day. With accommodation north of Surfers a little more difficult with limited locations I settled on Main Beach and was glad I did so. It has all I wanted and everything was in walking range. The Tedder St restaurant and shops are fantastic, the beach is 5 mins away and a 20 min walk to Surfers is great. The Crest apartment itself was clean, modern and full turn key walk in ready to settle down. What I really liked about the apartment building as strange as it sounds was the speed of the two lifts. No sooner that you get in that you are exiting again. Great service, great location, quiet, roomy, clean.
Had a terrific stay but unfortunately being a business trip, I didn't get to use all the amenities. Maybe next time.

Cheers

Craig C

Room Tip: My room was on the 10th floor and facing north. No noise, great views.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank craig c

Reviewed 18 May 2014

My husband and I loved our stay at Crest. It's just five-minutes walk to the huge, clean Main Beach or to Tedder Ave restaurants and cafes. We stayed in apartment 76 on level 15, which has a great view up the coast. Within the apartment, there's heaps of room, plenty of cupboard space, a complete kitchen and a laundry (which we really needed as we're travelling). The complex has an outdoor pool which was too cold for me during our stay (May) but they have an indoor heated pool so we could have our swim. Sauna too. And tennis court and small, but nicely appointed, gym. The building is very secure with guests having to swipe into the property, car park and lifts. It felt good that not just anyone could knock on our door. A great six-day stay! Definitely will be back here.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ancientriver
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Fantastic location! Tedder Avenue is around the corner and has a fabulous range of places to eat. You can walk to Marina Mirage for more food spots and Saturday markets. The beach is close and it is about 15-20 minute walk to Surfers and the markets there.
We stayed a night over Easter (fully booked so we could only get a night) and then 4 nights over Anzac weekend. Our first stay was in a 1 bedroom looking out to the hinterland. Next we had a 2 bedroom apartment which looked like it had been recently renovated.
And the staff ... just fabulous. Rachael and Helen were fantastic and that is what makes a break away special.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank happytravelling55
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Once again my stay at the Crest was very welcoming with friendly and helpful staff. It just feels like a home away from home to me. The apartments are very comfortable with exceptional views. Very secure building which to me is Important as am a single person. Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Higher looks have exceptional views of the beach.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2014

From the moment we booked "The Crest Apartments" direct we where made to feel completely welcomed. Rachael was so accommodating from the outset and made dealing with The Crest so simple and enjoyable that nothing was a drama, so much so we extended our stay. The rooms are well appointed and clean, we had a room with a view of the ocean and the spectacular lights of Surfers at night. With Tedder Ave just a short stroll down the street it made dining out hassle free especially with having children. I would highly this accommodation to family and friends and look forward to our next stay.
8/38

Room Tip: Book direct Beach view a must. High floor
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I stayed with my three boys (8, 9 and 10 y.o.) at Crest Apartments for 5 nights in April 2014. We had a 2-bedroom apartment on the second floor overlooking the swimming pool. After a long 17 hour drive from Sydney and late arrival it was lovely to know that the check-in process was smooth as our keys were awaiting in the safe box. The after hours phone service was great and comforting and I give 5* to Crest for that. The apartment was very lovely, clean and spacious. We were located on the second floor so we did not have any views of the ocean, however we had beautiful views of the swimming pool, the BBQ area and the tennis court. The apartments are very close to the patrolled beach, approximately 200m down Breaker St. And what a beautiful beach it is! We enjoyed the food in the nearby Tedder Avenue, which is popular for very trendy cafes and restaurants. All other amenities in the building were great, including the indoor swimming pool and secure parking. This is a lovely unit as it is positioned very well on Main Beach in Surfers Paradise. And, one more thing, make sure you do the walk to Surfers Paradise along the beautiful beach, it's amazing and it only takes 30-40 minutes one way. I would recommend Crest Apartments to anyone with children as it is very convenient and you will feel like at home!!!

Room Tip: Higher floors probably have beautiful views of the ocean as the beach is very close.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Dzenita C
Reviewed 27 April 2014

this place is amazing, the views, the pools, the kids(teenagers) loved it. I was blown away with the views, 15th floor, awesome. they are close to everything, beaches, shops, night life, food, and so on... will deffs stay again... thank you so much

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
#2 of 5 in Main Beach
Rhapsody Resort
Rhapsody Resort
#2 of 31 in Surfers Paradise

Been to The Crest Apartments? Share your experiences!