I stayed at Oscar on Main in early april of 2013, with 3 friends. We were in a 2 bedroom, ocean view apartment, level 19. Was a great, uninterrupted view of the ocean from the balcony as there are no high rises hindering the view. Due to the weather we couldn't get to the beach more than once, but that gave us the opportunity to check out the outdoor pool, indoor heated pool, spa, and steam room. These facilities were so great - very clean, and obviously well maintained. The steam room was a particular favourite. The staff there were lovely, very accommodating and helpful. The location is fantastic. Only a short walk to Tedder Avenue where there are a range of clothing boutiques, cafes and restaurants. An even shorter walk to the beach. The bedrooms were large - in one we even had an extra couch and TV, and in the other a work desk. There were 2 bathrooms, both large and very clean and modern. the larger bathroom has two basins, a shower, toilet and spa bath which was luxurious. The living room felt enormous. There was a large couch, large TV that had a decent sound system, DVD player. The kitchen was well equipped, and had more than we needed. I highly recommend this hotel, it would be great for business, families, friends and couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully air-conditioned and spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments. Oscar on Main captures the spirit and essence of fabulous Main Beach in every facet. Our first class 4.5 star resort is just a short stroll from Australia's famous Gold Coast beaches and many local Gold Coast attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Oscar On Main reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oscar On Main Hotel Main Beach
- Oscar On Main Australia/Gold Coast