Stayed on the 22nd Floor with wife and a 2 year old for the June long weekend. The apartment was very spacious, one bedroom having a comfy king size and the other a queen and a single. The kitchen facilities were great, even having a pod coffee machine. We know the Gold Coast well but had spent no time at this end of town. The location is perfect. Tedder Avenue restaurants and coffee places were just around the corner and the beach a block away. Unfortunately, the beach has been reduced in size after recent storms but a short walk would get you to a place to play in the sand. Strolling along the esplanade to Cavill Av is easy and enjoyable even with 2 year old. Management were helpful, the indoor pool, spa and steam room excellent for extra amusement on our rainy weekend and the trip to Seaworld would have been short had we been minded to go there. I would say, skip Broadbeach, this is better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully air-conditioned and spacious 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments. Oscar on Main captures the spirit and essence of fabulous Main Beach in every facet. Our first class 4.5 star resort is just a short stroll from Australia's famous Gold Coast beaches and many local Gold Coast attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Oscar On Main reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oscar On Main Hotel Main Beach
- Oscar On Main Australia/Gold Coast