“Most Favorite Restrauant”

Price range: US$20 - US$78
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Glass Dining & Lounge Bar captures elegant dining with cutting edge design and breathtaking views to provide a relaxed ambience which represents the Gold Coast lifestyle. The Menu produced by Head Chef David Pommier is delightful using only the best quality produce, meats and fresh local seafood. Enjoy a candle lit dinner surrounded by ambient music and service with exceptional standards or a lazy lunch with your favourite cocktail, watching the sun setting over the marina - whatever the occasion be assured that Glass Dining & Lounge Bar will be a memorable experience for you.
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Staff are lovely and always willing to be of help. This place does get very busy and you have to take this into consideration as every one that goes there are special.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,046)

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I didn't complain but the people I was with did....we were simply ignored. We had to go up to the bar to try to place our order after waiting for someone to come to us. After we complained things got better. The food was very nice but very expensive. The view was fabulous.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

Had a dinner with my friend on Monday night for birthday celebration. Chose this restaurant based on many recommendations. Had a lovely table outside and the waiter (italian young man) was very efficient and friendly. Let down was the food. Had zucchini flowers for entre and Salmon and Barramundi for mains. Maybe had a bit bigger expectations for this place, but the price for approx. $40 per main you would expect something more special and good different flavours that would not get at home when you are grilling your fish... I had to even add some salt into it as it simply didn't taste of nothing! And I think the worst thing is, they don't offer you any bread to start with! You need to actually order it from the menu! I don't eat bread myself, but I think for fine dining place like this you should still get it complimentary.

Reviewed 17 November 2013

the service at Glass was excellent supported by terrific Food & Beverage with 1st class outlook across the marina

Reviewed 17 November 2013

Very small plates, but excellent preparation. The most expensive restaurant we ate at in Gold Coast.