“The Best Restaurant at Main Beach”
Review of Chill Dining & Wine Bar - CLOSED

Chill Dining & Wine Bar
Price range: US$12 - US$78
Cuisines: Asian, French, Contemporary, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Have dined there twice in last few weeks.Situated at northern end of Tedder Avenue restaurants.Dining can be inside or out.Service was really good,Staff were friendly and welcoming'
After cocktails we chose the three course menu and glass of wine for set price.The wine list extensive.The ambiance impressive and it was quiet.
Food presentation was perfect, both attractive and tempting.Sizes not too large but enough. We had plenty of time in between courses. I enjoyed the food a lot. If anything the room was a little cramped.
An upmarket restaurant and a full dining experience.Perfect!!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

hmm bit overpriced for both food and wine, was nice but not special, probably wouldn't return as better price/quality alternatives on tedder

Reviewed 28 June 2014

I cant rate this restaurant highly enough. From the moment you walk in the door you feel like you are ready to experience something special. And special it was from beginning to end of our meal. We went for a birthday celebration and cant think of a better place to have been then there. The food was sensational, I would highly recommend the mixed oysters they were to die for. The Indian style fish devine and the assiette of desserts quite simply delicious. The service was friendly and prompt and they couldn't do enough to ensure we have a fabulous evening. Don't miss this one, its worth the trip.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Chill Dining is a sensational restaurant located in the heart of Main Beach. The menu is seasonal, offering a wide range of fresh, mouth watering dishes. The lunch menu offers incredible value for two or three courses, including a glass of wine. The ambience, the outstanding service and the setting are all perfect. We have been Main Beach residents for many years and Chill is our favourite place to dine. Don't miss this restaurant, I can not rate it highly enough. Cheers.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We have taken friends to Chill twice and while the food has always been excellent, the service has been less than stellar. On walking in to make a reservation I encountered a woman who basically ignored me talking to another staff member until I said I would like to make a reservation.

I found the service during dinner a bit offhand as well, very little warmth or interaction. Like many of the restaurants on Tedder Ave they need to up their presentation and surroundings. It is all a bit dull and mundane. There are to many restaurants out there that combine great food, excellent service and ambience. White Tablecloths and glassware don't really cut it anymore.

1  Thank Sevegne N