“Fantastic experience, highly recommend!”

Gold Coast Watersports
Gold Coast 30-Minute Jet Ski Hire
Ranked #4 of 35 Tours in Main Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Gold Coast Watersports can provide all your exciting watersports needs in the one beautiful location.Formerly known as Extreme Jetski Hire, SeaWorld Resort Watersports, Shanes Watersports and GC Jetski hire, we have now expanded and undergone a massive transformation to become the Gold Coast's biggest and best watersports provider. Jetski Hire, Guided jetski Tours, FlyBoarding, Parasailing, Jetboat rides, Boat Hire, Sailing Charters and Sunset Cruises, we have it all in the one fantastic location. We are based inside Seaworld Resort so you are welcome to use the resort facilities after your experience ie swimming pools etc. And we have a large spectator area for your friends / family.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The professionalism, customer service and circuit experience was exceptional and exceeded all expectation.

New jetski's, great circuit track and friendly staff, couldn't ask for more!!

Reviewed 14 November 2013

My wife and I went on a 2 hour jet ski tour covering over 60km of fantastic water; weaving through the mangroves and past some HUGE mansions and beautiful beaches.

STAFF:
Our tour guide and other staff members were very helpful, easy going and most importantly professional. Our tour guide was more than happy to answer any questions and gave us all an in-depth safety briefing and explained how the skis work. Our guide was happy to let us have some fun on the water and enjoy the full experience of what the skis were capable of.

JET SKIS:
I'm not too savvy when it comes to jet skis as this was my first time on one but they were very modern, well maintained Yamaha ski's with a generous amount of power. My wife and I went on the same ski and my head is still hurting from her yelling in my ear telling me to slow down! The Ski operated without a glitch and was very stable and easy to use. The ski's have lots of room for at least two people.

TOUR:
Before we set off on the tour they let us get used to the skis by riding them around a rectangular course close to their facility.

The tour was fantastic! Like I said earlier, it was over 60km past beaches, mansions, through the mangroves and we had a 15 minute stop at a nice resort for a drink and bathroom stop. We definitely got our money's worth! The day we went on was a warm sunny day but with a breeze which made it a bit choppy on the water. The Ski handled the choppiness no problems at all.

NOTES AND RECOMMENDATIONS:
They have lockers you can put your bags and belongings in at the facility.
They supply a life jacket but not a wetsuit.
Suggest you wear appropriate water clothing including a brim hat with a chin strap and cheap sunglasses. Don't forget the sunblock.

I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a fun jet ski adventure.

1  Thank Adam B
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

My husband and I absolutely love Jet skiing and we loved the 2 hour tour with extreme. We rode all the way up to North Stradbroke island, were we then stopped for a breather and took in the beautiful sight.

The guide was professional and safe but also allowed you to "let your hair down" if you were more experienced or adventurous.

One of the best feelings you can ever experience, skimming the water at 80km with the wind and ocean spray on your face! Its a must do!

1  Thank Knomestar
GoldCoastExtreme, Manager at Gold Coast Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Hi Knomestar.
Thanks for your very detailed review of our business.
We work hard to ensure that every customer gets the most out of their experience with us and we are so glad you enjoyed your day.
Regards,
Steve.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

Me and two others went on the 1 hour Jet ski tour!
Between us we shared two ski's, after a well explained safety briefing and demo on using the ski it was our turn to jump on.
Our guide was great he explained everything to us and made sure we were confident before we went out on the practice course to get really comfortable before our adventure!!
When we were ready to go it was a game of follow the leader as we Zig zaged through the broadwater and around different islands of the GC! The water way was beautiful with heaps to see! Including a trip around sovereign Island and skiing between the mangroves!

We couldn't have had a better instructor as he pushed us to our limits on this new exciting adventure but was suited to all levels of experience. The other skiers were more confident than us doing tricks and turns where we were happy enough speeding behind them taking photos!

As there were two of us on one ski at the half way point he was more than happy enough to let us swap over driver so we all had a turn!

I would recommend doing the 2 hour tour if you can as there was so much more to see and you will never get enough of jet skiing!

Not only this but on our return we had some cool photos waiting for us printed and everything!
First thing we did when we got home was scanned them and put them on facebook to show off the great experience we had!

Thanks a lot Extreme Jet Ski!

You are also welcome to use the seaworld resort pool facilities, including a spa and huge kids pool and play area with a life guard!
If some family members wanted to go and others just stay on land there is still plenty of fun to be had there!

They also do Parasail Seaplane Kayak and Sailing!

1  Thank Jessica K
Reviewed 17 June 2013

My husband & I had a fantastic time on the 2 hour tour. It was just us and the guide which was fantastic. Our tour guide went well out of his way to accommodate us and make sure we got the most out of it. Definitely recommend this as it's well worth the money.

1  Thank Felicity B