“Lovely way to spend an afternoon” 4 of 5 bubbles

US$53.54*
and up
Brisbane River Dinner Cruise
Broadbeach, Australia
“Lovely way to spend an afternoon”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2013

Friendly staff, great singer, plenty of food, great way to while away an afternoon, on the beautiful Gold Coast.

Visited November 2013

Geraldton, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Do not book the new years eve cruise!!!!!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

Anyone thinking of booking the new years eve cruise this year please be aware.We travelled from Western Australia to the Gold Coast for a holiday 2012.We bought tickets for the New Years eve cruise that we went to.When we got on board we waited nearly 2 hours before getting told we wouldnt be leaving the docks and were all promised a full refund.As far as i am aware not a single person got refunded.The whole night was a disaster,,,So please be careful when arranging your new years celebrations & maybe some insurance!!!!

Visited December 2012
4 Thank nat n
Brisbane, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“International Dinner cruise on the Voyager”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

Had booked for the yum cha cruise however after they cancelled twice they transferred us on to the dinner cruise. Very enjoyable my husband loves seafood so he was very happy, I personally are not so keen, but they had cold meats so that was fine,the mc had a wonderful singing voice and the Polynesian dancers and the guitarist were very talented. Only complaint bought the silver drink package which includes soft drinks tea and coffee, I am a black tea drinker but they only had lemon or green and camomile, maybe they better check there pantry before leaving next time. On saying that would recommend.

Visited October 2013
Queenstown
“Wonderful Sunday cruise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2013

We were a party of 14 and we all had a fantastic time. Staff were great and food was great. Our entertainer was magnificent and had us up dancing. I am so pleased that I did not read the reviews before booking.

Visited September 2013
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Yum Cha cruise”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2013

My wife and I had looked forward to the Yum Cha cruise for two weeks before last Sunday. This is a cruise that I guarantee I will not forget, The Yum Cha was until this Day something we really enjoyed but after what they served us and had the nerve to call Yum Cha I don’t think we will be eating Yum Cha ever again. The cruise was fine the entertainment was great but the service and food was just terrible. The Food looked like it came from the local IGA store, out of the bottom of their Freezer department. The taste was bland and some items were just inedible, I felt for the couple sitting next to us as they were told at the start of the cruise that it would be better value to purchase one of the drink packages instead of buying their drinks individually, So this they did and then they were only give three drinks each for the entire cruise. I think Rivers has a great concept but the execution of this concept is letting them down. I have never been on one of their Dinner cruises and nor would I after this Yum Cha cruise. To the owners of River cruises I say to you: For the sake of your business and peoples health please get a chef that is able to meet people’s expectations with regard to the Quality of your Food.

Visited August 2013