“ Too good. The drinks are on me. ”
Review of Provincial Restaurant - CLOSED

Provincial Restaurant
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Yes back on the Gold Coast for another short trip. This time we had friends with 2 more kid's. Provincial was very accommodating for all. The kids loved it and so did we. I loved the marinara in the white wine sauce. Very fresh. Everyone was pleased. Thank you. Once again. Make sure you ask DEMIR for a complimentary shot if that lovely imported liqueur.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We booked Provincial Restaurant for their Wednesday night Steak and Shiraz special ($69 for 2). We had one of the best steaks ever, with a wonderful bottle our Australian Shiraz, all for a great price. The staff were very friendly and engaging, the food was truly outstanding and the ambiance was beautiful. This is a "highly recommend" review from us.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

After checking a few menus on the street this was by far one of the better priced place with mains at $25 apposed to $39 and the food was amazing. I had the. Pumpkin ravioli, the portion size was perfect as I often find ravioli is a very small portion however this one was generous but not too much and the flavours were exquisite. The staff were also very friendly and constantly kept our water topped up. All in all I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Oysters, trio of dips for starters... Both were simply amazing...Eye Fillet for main was cooked perfectly.... Herb encrusted veal was also really good....

We love our meal - but the meals were really slow at coming out...

Just a suggestion - some background music to create some ambiance.... Service was good and attentive ----- thank you xx

Reviewed 18 May 2014

The only thing I can say about his place is that it is overall average. I have returned to give it a second chance, but I always walk away feeling underwhelmed.