A wonderful experience it was at the 1st boutique hotel of the world. We were at Gold Goast for four nights as a part of our honeymoon to Aus. A very friendly and courteous staff at the hotel..specially Mr. Rajesh...waiter at Palazzo Vercase. Concierge there at the hotel is very helpful..not just for booking for any activity or sight seeing but for any other kind of help as well..if needed. As we were there for our honeymoon, we were given a perfume as a gift from the hotel manager from their versace boutique. Rooms and bathrooms were very big and clean. Bed was very comfortable.. Our room had a pool view. Breakfast had a good variety. Everything in the hotel was Vercase...may it be hotel lobby, door knobs, towels , floors, soaps, glasses or any other accessory...which obviously gave a royal feeling. Be aware, do not pick up anything from the hotel rooms as a souvenir, which people normally do.. The hotel has a private beach to enjoy... Many good harbour side restaurants are there adjoining the hotel.... A shopping mall is also nearby.... We visited sea world, dream world, movie world and dracula's cabaret. Out of these movie world and dracula's cabaret were worth seeing. I l advise not to miss these two. A no. of multi cuisine restaurants are there nearby on the surfers paradise... Lots of shopping options too nearby hotel but need a taxi...... We had a wonderful n memorable stay with a lifetime experience at this unique boutique hotel.... Would love to visit again....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Gold Coast Broadwater, Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is ‘a destination within a destination’. A waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an ambience of pure glamour. Palazzo Versace is everything you would expect from the world’s first fully fashion-branded hotel; home to three award winning restaurants, famed day spa, Fitness & Wellbeing Centre, private marina, Versace Boutique and access to Australia’s first Water Salon poolside cabana experience. Housing 200 light-filled rooms in timeless craftsmanship accessorised by Bespoke Versace furnishing and a ‘Juliet’ balcony inviting the Gold Coast sunshine and azure skies to pour in. With a glorious sub-tropical climate; cosmopolitan approach to life; and the beauty of a Renaissance palace, Palazzo Versace creates the perfect holiday and the ultimate escapism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo Versace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Versace Main Beach
- Palazzo Versace Hotel Main Beach
- Hotel Versace
- Palazzo Versace Australia/Gold Coast