CRY PLACE WITH MORE THAT YOU CAN IMAGINE, THE BEST HOTEL I'VE EVER BEEN IN. Having lived on the North Coast of NSW for a few years I had previously had the pleasure of having a family Christmas at Palazzo Versace which was just wonderful and I had always wanted to stay at the hotel but had never had the chance until this month - the wait was certainly worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Gold Coast Broadwater, Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is ‘a destination within a destination’. A waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an ambience of pure glamour. Palazzo Versace is everything you would expect from the world’s first fully fashion-branded hotel; home to three award winning restaurants, famed day spa, Fitness & Wellbeing Centre, private marina, Versace Boutique and access to Australia’s first Water Salon poolside cabana experience. Housing 200 light-filled rooms in timeless craftsmanship accessorised by Bespoke Versace furnishing and a ‘Juliet’ balcony inviting the Gold Coast sunshine and azure skies to pour in. With a glorious sub-tropical climate; cosmopolitan approach to life; and the beauty of a Renaissance palace, Palazzo Versace creates the perfect holiday and the ultimate escapism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, LateRooms, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Palazzo Versace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Versace Main Beach
- Palazzo Versace Hotel Main Beach
- Hotel Versace
- Palazzo Versace Australia/Gold Coast