My husband and I, along with our two children, stayed at Palazzo Versace for five days during the school holidays. This was our fourth stay and as experienced in our previous visits, we were greeted by the staff with incredible warmth and exuberance. The luxury, service and treatment we received within the hotel were exemplary & memorable - there wasn't anything that couldn't be done for the hotel to be more accommodating to our family. My son suffers from anaphylaxis and with each meal service, the chefs at Il Barocco personally attended to his needs to ensure that his dietary needs were adhered to and treated with sensitivity. There was also an evening where we arrived back from a theme park a little later than expected and in house dining (despite experiencing a busier than usual dinner service) expeditiously prepared our dinner so the children could make their usual bed time. We stayed in the Broadwater Suite, which was breathtaking. Both balconies presented mesmerising, tranquil & uninterrupted views over Broadwater, a vista akin to those experienced on the French Riviera. Housekeeping also provided additional mattress toppers for the childrens' beds to ensure they experienced the same pillow top comfort they enjoy at home. The pool/lagoon area is exceptionally beautiful with complimentary beach sets & sand kits available for children to play with whilst parents can enjoy a relaxing poolside beverage or meal. Having visited many five star hotels within most continents, Palazzo Versace is a first class hotel in a league of its own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Gold Coast Broadwater, Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is ‘a destination within a destination’. A waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an ambience of pure glamour. Palazzo Versace is everything you would expect from the world’s first fully fashion-branded hotel; home to three award winning restaurants, famed day spa, Fitness & Wellbeing Centre, private marina, Versace Boutique and access to Australia’s first Water Salon poolside cabana experience. Housing 200 light-filled rooms in timeless craftsmanship accessorised by Bespoke Versace furnishing and a ‘Juliet’ balcony inviting the Gold Coast sunshine and azure skies to pour in. With a glorious sub-tropical climate; cosmopolitan approach to life; and the beauty of a Renaissance palace, Palazzo Versace creates the perfect holiday and the ultimate escapism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Palazzo Versace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Versace Main Beach
- Palazzo Versace Hotel Main Beach
- Hotel Versace
- Palazzo Versace Australia/Gold Coast