I'm going to say there is nothing quite like this hotel that I have stayed in. Its not the kind of place you'd stay and not remember the name. Its a benchmark, quite literally its beautiful in every sense of the word, right down from the building itself, to the furnishings and even the personal level of service you receive. I've found myself comparing every other hotel I've ever gone in to this one, I'm pretty sure my girlfriend is fed up of my "in the Versace" line on our arrival to every hotel because it just doesn't come close to the same standards. The personal level of service is fantastic, all staff are friendly and approachable and are always more than happy to help and nothing is too much trouble. Breakfast was a beautiful selection of fresh hot and cold foods and pastries from around the world and again all of the staff make it that little bit more special. The lagoon pool looks great and its four-poster beds and views across the water make it a great scene and was the setting for a few photos. Rooms were fantastic, all furnished to the highest standard and as comfy as sleeping on a cloud. You even get a pillow menu, something I didn't know existed until my stay here! A well equipped gym was also avaliable to use and had all the latest machines and was spotlessly clean. Price wise It wasn't as bad as people would think, its still a premium hotel but just like the saying, you get what you pay for. I would certainly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a few days of sheer bliss.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the Pacific Ocean and the Gold Coast Broadwater, Palazzo Versace Gold Coast is ‘a destination within a destination’. A waterfront setting, spectacular architecture, Italian furnishings, extraordinary service and an ambience of pure glamour. Palazzo Versace is everything you would expect from the world’s first fully fashion-branded hotel; home to three award winning restaurants, famed day spa, Fitness & Wellbeing Centre, private marina, Versace Boutique and access to Australia’s first Water Salon poolside cabana experience. Housing 200 light-filled rooms in timeless craftsmanship accessorised by Bespoke Versace furnishing and a ‘Juliet’ balcony inviting the Gold Coast sunshine and azure skies to pour in. With a glorious sub-tropical climate; cosmopolitan approach to life; and the beauty of a Renaissance palace, Palazzo Versace creates the perfect holiday and the ultimate escapism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Palazzo Versace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palazzo Versace Main Beach
- Palazzo Versace Hotel Main Beach
- Hotel Versace
- Palazzo Versace Australia/Gold Coast