Actually I will check out tmr morning but cannot wait to comment on TA.
Our 4- night stay in Sheraton mirage is an extremely joyful experience. From the time we stepped in to the lobby, seeing the wonderful view from the window, I knew I made them right decision to stay here.
Hotel locates in a good place of GC on main beach, connecting to Marina Mirage which is a mall of fashion and dining, watch your wallet then, I bough a lot there... All staff are kind and attentive, they smile always. There are enough seats around the pool, of course some of which are in better location but anyway, you don't have to get up early only for a seat...(which I did last year in Sheraton Maui ;) hah hah) the room is clean and well renovated, bed is very comfortable. I didn't have chance to try their restaurant, while there are always full of people, should be nice.
It is only 5-mins walk to sea world, and if you'd like to some other theme parks, simply tell the concierge and they would argue it including bus service, good!
Be a SPG member, I'm happy to see my another good feeling with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by sparkling lagoons and tropical gardens. The Gold Coast's only five star resort to offer an absolute beachfront location. SPG Members receive complimentary in room internet when booking direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Expedia so you can book your Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mirage Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Mirage Hotel Main Beach
- Sheraton Main Beach
- Main Beach Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast Australia