My husband and I decided to celebrate our first wedding anniversary at the Gold Coast. We absolutely love Hawaii but seeing as we couldn’t afford to go again, we decided to head to the next best thing in Australia, the Gold Coast. We had stayed at the Royal Hawaiian in Hawaii for our honeymoon so when it came to deciding where to stay in the Gold Coast we thought, why not stay at the sister hotel The Sheraton.
From the very moment of making the booking enquiry, the customer service was friendly and professional.
The hotel itself is an absolute haven! Many of our friends wonder where on earth we had gone on vacation when browsing through our photos, they couldn’t believe it was right here in Australia.
The rooms were very clean and beds/pillows were soft and comfortable. The bathroom was fantastic with a huge corner bath. The cleaning staff were also very thorough and super friendly.
We had decided to indulge in the day spa and purchased a couple’s massage and lunch package, which included a 1 hour massage and seafood buffet lunch per person. Well worth the money! The day spa was excellent and absolutely rejuvenating, once again with very friendly staff.
No matter where we are, we have always had great dining experiences at all Sheraton buffet restaurants in Sydney, Hawaii and the Gold Coast. They provide an endless feast of scrumptious dishes.
To top it all off, the general manager of the resort also sent through a complimentary bottle of wine on the day of our wedding anniversary. Thank you!
The only thing that we had a minor problem with during our stay (as I am quite a light sleeper), were the thin walls - you could hear guests leaving for breakfast early in the morning so weren’t able to really enjoy a nice sleep in.
Overall this hotel provided nothing but quality and friendly service. The facilities were clean, modern, classy and refreshing yet what we loved most was the atmosphere throughout the resort was laid back and not at all presumptuous.
We are planning a big trip to N.Y, Vegas and Hawaii later on this year and before even booking our flights we already knew which hotels we will be staying at : )
Thank you for our wonderful stay! x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by sparkling lagoons and tropical gardens. The Gold Coast's only five star resort to offer an absolute beachfront location. SPG Members receive complimentary in room internet when booking direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mirage Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Mirage Hotel Main Beach
- Sheraton Main Beach
- Main Beach Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast Australia