This spot is away from the main surfers paradise areas, which is good or bad depending on what you'd like to do with your time. I was there for a conference which was nicely executed from start to finish. Rooms were clean, staff were friendly, the catering was consistently good.
I believe they've renovated this place quite recently - it's been here for a while but all the fittings and surrounds were up to date and nicely maintained. The pool wasn't busy at all, and a great size, and the beach is right there if you feel like getting sand where you don't want sand...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by sparkling lagoons and tropical gardens. The Gold Coast's only five star resort to offer an absolute beachfront location. SPG Members receive complimentary in room internet when booking direct. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Mirage Resort And Spa
- Sheraton Mirage Hotel Main Beach
- Sheraton Main Beach
- Main Beach Sheraton
- Sheraton Grand Mirage Resort, Gold Coast Australia