We stayed here during the first week of Feb and enjoyed a fabulous family holiday. Our three children 4, 2 & 1 yrs were all catered for very well from the buffet dinners to the family friendly pool area. Definitely a place for the kids rather than a romantic couples retreat.
We had unlimited passes to the theme parks and decided to hire a car. A very good move that I would recommend as the resort is a bit out of the way.
A few have commented on the high price of the restaurant meals but surely these reviews must come from overseas reviewers used to cheaper food prices. I would say it was definitely comparable to anywhere else I've stayed in Australia.
Our room was certainly comfortable for the 5 of us. The resort is looking a little tired but that didn't ruin our stay. It was clean and comfortable.
Staff were lovely.
We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take your family on a journey of discovery and adventure at the award-winning Sea World Resort. There's so much to explore including an aquatic adventure playground, cuddles with your favourite Nickelodeon characters including the awesome new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and a fun filled Kid's Club. Go on a behind the scenes sneak peek of a dolphin training session with Sea World Resort's exclusive Dolphin Discovery Presentation, free when you stay two nights or more. It's a wonderful experience the kids will never forget. Then join everyone's favourite sponge and his nautical friends in your own underwater adventure at the amazing 'SpongeBob SplashBash' aquatic adventure zone. Your kids will adore the bright and colourful water-play areas themed around SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick, and Squidward, plus a few jellyfish of course. And just try and keep the kids away from the spectacular nightly light show at the musical water fountain. Home to four restaurants and two bar areas, you'll never have to leave the comfort of the Resort. Dine on at the Shoreline Restaurant and experience an amazing new menu that features live interactive cooking, and enjoy delicious Japanese cuisine at Hatsuhana, all family friendly of course. Plus, spoil the kids with an evening in the Resort's newly upgraded Kids' Club with specially designed Nickelodeon activities and programs that they'll love. Sea World Resort is perfect for your family with direct monorail access to Sea World and family friendly service all with Gold Coast beaches and famous theme parks on your doorstep, not to mention free WIFI around the entire hotel and free in-room broadband. The Resort also offers a host of seasonal water sports, plus massage, beauty and a gym. What will you discover today at Sea World Resort, the heart of fun and adventure? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sea World Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea World Hotel Main Beach
- Nara Resort Sea World
- Sea World Main Beach
- Sea World Resort Australia/Gold Coast