I had never been to Sea World before and we decided to include it in our family road trip holiday. Im so glad we did as it was easily one of our trip's highlights!
We travelled with a 3 year old and 7 month old and while I had some reservations about sharing a resort room together, it was spacious and enjoyable. The beds were also easily the most comfortable beds we slept on - and we stayed at 6 different places on our trip.
I had some great tips from my sister in-law (who has stayed a few times) that helped make this an awesome stay: 1. Book directly to get the best room. 2. Stay in the park wing (closer to Sea World theme park). We had a room on the ground floor which was perfect as we had the pool and water park just outside our door.
You get access to Sea World on both the day you check in and out so its fabulous value. The food may seem a little pricey, but its very nice. We saw the pizza at lunch and ordered it room service - not a great idea as it arrived cold but management were very kind and offered to send us a new one. The full buffet breakfast is fantastic!
Perfect pit stop for a young family - we will be back again and will probably stay for 2 nights instead of 1 - there is SO much to do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take your family on a journey of discovery and adventure at the award-winning Sea World Resort. There's so much to explore including an aquatic adventure playground, cuddles with your favourite Nickelodeon characters including the awesome new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and a fun filled Kid's Club. Go on a behind the scenes sneak peek of a dolphin training session with Sea World Resort's exclusive Dolphin Discovery Presentation, free when you stay two nights or more. It's a wonderful experience the kids will never forget. Then join everyone's favourite sponge and his nautical friends in your own underwater adventure at the amazing 'SpongeBob SplashBash' aquatic adventure zone. Your kids will adore the bright and colourful water-play areas themed around SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick, and Squidward, plus a few jellyfish of course. And just try and keep the kids away from the spectacular nightly light show at the musical water fountain. Home to four restaurants and two bar areas, you'll never have to leave the comfort of the Resort. Dine on at the Shoreline Restaurant and experience an amazing new menu that features live interactive cooking, and enjoy delicious Japanese cuisine at Hatsuhana, all family friendly of course. Plus, spoil the kids with an evening in the Resort's newly upgraded Kids' Club with specially designed Nickelodeon activities and programs that they'll love. Sea World Resort is perfect for your family with direct monorail access to Sea World and family friendly service all with Gold Coast beaches and famous theme parks on your doorstep, not to mention free WIFI around the entire hotel and free in-room broadband. The Resort also offers a host of seasonal water sports, plus massage, beauty and a gym. What will you discover today at Sea World Resort, the heart of fun and adventure? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sea World Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea World Hotel Main Beach
- Nara Resort Sea World
- Sea World Main Beach
- Sea World Resort Australia/Gold Coast