My family of 4 stayed here for 5 nights in the Bay Wing and we loved it.
The room was lovely and clean, the colours were bright, fresh and it was very relaxing in there.
The only thing I would have liked to have had was a clothes airer/washing line outside as we had 4 beach towels and swimmers to try and dry every day.
All the staff we met were amazingly friendly and helpful.
The food was a bit expensive but i was delicious, there were no complaints from my kids or partner.
The kids had a ball in the pool. Thee lifeguards were always very vigilant. My kids are strong swimmers but its always nice to know there's an extra set of eyes on them.
We were out during most of the day and we missed out on the Spongebob playground opening hours. We did get to see the Spongebob Splash Bash light show and it was definately a highlight for adults and kids alike.
To get a break from the kids on the 4th night of our stay we pu them into the kids club.
They had such an amazing time they both begged to go back the next night. It was $47 a night for both my kids (including dinner) and it was absolutely worth it. We happily paid for them to go in the next night. Stephan is great with the kids!
Overall we loved our stay and we will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take your family on a journey of discovery and adventure at the award-winning Sea World Resort. There's so much to explore including an aquatic adventure playground, cuddles with your favourite Nickelodeon characters including the awesome new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and a fun filled Kid's Club. Go on a behind the scenes sneak peek of a dolphin training session with Sea World Resort's exclusive Dolphin Discovery Presentation, free when you stay two nights or more. It's a wonderful experience the kids will never forget. Then join everyone's favourite sponge and his nautical friends in your own underwater adventure at the amazing 'SpongeBob SplashBash' aquatic adventure zone. Your kids will adore the bright and colourful water-play areas themed around SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick, and Squidward, plus a few jellyfish of course. And just try and keep the kids away from the spectacular nightly light show at the musical water fountain. Home to four restaurants and two bar areas, you'll never have to leave the comfort of the Resort. Dine on at the Shoreline Restaurant and experience an amazing new menu that features live interactive cooking, and enjoy delicious Japanese cuisine at Hatsuhana, all family friendly of course. Plus, spoil the kids with an evening in the Resort's newly upgraded Kids' Club with specially designed Nickelodeon activities and programs that they'll love. Sea World Resort is perfect for your family with direct monorail access to Sea World and family friendly service all with Gold Coast beaches and famous theme parks on your doorstep, not to mention free WIFI around the entire hotel and free in-room broadband. The Resort also offers a host of seasonal water sports, plus massage, beauty and a gym. What will you discover today at Sea World Resort, the heart of fun and adventure? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sea World Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea World Hotel Main Beach
- Nara Resort Sea World
- Sea World Main Beach
- Sea World Resort Australia/Gold Coast