My family and I always stay at Sea World Resort when we visit the Gold Coast which is at least several times a year and as far as I'm concerned there is no where else that compares! Firstly I have read some of the other reviews on here and I'm not sure where these people were staying or what planet they're from but they were certainly not staying at the same beautiful Resort as me. I have stayed at plenty of other hotels on the Gold Coast and none of them come close to Sea World Resort. From the moment you arrive you know your on holidays and that you are going to have a relaxing time. The car parking and wifi are free which is a bonus and the guys on concierge are the most helpful and friendliest concierge staff you will ever meet. The lobby area is simply stunning and has an amazing view with beautiful tropical gardens leading out to the Pool, Sponge Bob Splash Blash, Water Play area and Broadwater. The staff on reception are truly amazing so eager to help and they always greet you with a smile. The hotel has a lot of different room types and specials to choose from on their website so you are sure to find one that suits your family. We prefer the deluxe queen view rooms with view overlooking the pool but all the rooms are lovely. The Resorts ambience even walking through the corridors remind you of a tropical paradise. The rooms are spacious and the beds and pillows are very comfortable and I think the block out curtains are the perfect touch for having a sleep in whilst on holidays. My kids love watching Nickelodeon and sometimes we even purchase a movie for the night. The marble bathrooms are quite nice and I love being able to have a soak in the bathtub. The housekeeping staff also do an amazing job and the rooms are serviced daily which is great as it saves me making beds and gives me more time to play with the kids. My children always complain at home that I never spend anytime with them and that all I do is work or clean the house so Sea World Resort gives me the opportunity to spend time with my kids doing something fun that we can all enjoy like playing ping pong or tennis. My kids and I absolutely love the pool area as there is so much for kids of all ages to do and the lifeguards at the Resort do an amazing job. You can even access the water park area next door in Sea World through the back of the pool area. For lunch we always grab a bite from the Waterfall Cafe which serves beautiful food you should definitely try the chicken quesadillas and fish n chips "yummy" not to mention the tropical cocktails for the grown ups and you can use your Sea World drink cups to get refills for the kids. The Resort also has a great gym and sauna area with a separate shower and changing room which is very handy to use both before and after you have checked in and out. For dining options you should consider purchasing a privilege card before you arrive as it gives you discounts on food and beverage not too mention room rates. We love the Shoreline Restaurant for breakfast the buffet has so much to choose from and the seafood dinner buffet on the weekend is always a huge hit, kids are just $1 per year of their age and the staff are so friendly and nice. And last but not least is the location what more could you want situated right on the Broadwater just across the road from the beach and next door to Sea World it's truly amazing and so peaceful away from all the hustle and bustle of Surfers Paradise. When staying at the resort for 2 nights or more you can enjoy the Dolphin Discovery presentation and if you pay an extra $40 you can have your photo taken with a dolphin which I think makes a great memento of your holiday! The kids also love having their photo taken with a character in the lobby each morning. My favourite things about staying here are relaxing by the pool whilst watching the kids and using our VIP passes to visit all the Theme Parks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take your family on a journey of discovery and adventure at the award-winning Sea World Resort. There's so much to explore including an aquatic adventure playground, cuddles with your favourite Nickelodeon characters including the awesome new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and a fun filled Kid's Club. Go on a behind the scenes sneak peek of a dolphin training session with Sea World Resort's exclusive Dolphin Discovery Presentation, free when you stay two nights or more. It's a wonderful experience the kids will never forget. Then join everyone's favourite sponge and his nautical friends in your own underwater adventure at the amazing 'SpongeBob SplashBash' aquatic adventure zone. Your kids will adore the bright and colourful water-play areas themed around SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick, and Squidward, plus a few jellyfish of course. And just try and keep the kids away from the spectacular nightly light show at the musical water fountain. Home to four restaurants and two bar areas, you'll never have to leave the comfort of the Resort. Dine on at the Shoreline Restaurant and experience an amazing new menu that features live interactive cooking, and enjoy delicious Japanese cuisine at Hatsuhana, all family friendly of course. Plus, spoil the kids with an evening in the Resort's newly upgraded Kids' Club with specially designed Nickelodeon activities and programs that they'll love. Sea World Resort is perfect for your family with direct monorail access to Sea World and family friendly service all with Gold Coast beaches and famous theme parks on your doorstep, not to mention free WIFI around the entire hotel and free in-room broadband. The Resort also offers a host of seasonal water sports, plus massage, beauty and a gym. What will you discover today at Sea World Resort, the heart of fun and adventure? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Sea World Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea World Hotel Main Beach
- Nara Resort Sea World
- Sea World Main Beach
- Sea World Resort Australia/Gold Coast