I last stayed here for schoolies 23 years ago. It hadn't changed much which was a little nostalgic, but the resort is still in good condition even if it looks very 80's. It is like most of the disney area hotels in the U.S in that it is a high traffic hotel that is user friendly where it isn't luxurious. The rooms are comfortable and a good size, the pool area is magnificent and the restaurants looked good even though I only bought a coffee there. The deal I got (red hot sale) inlcuded theme park tickets for the price of a regular hotel stay on the GC, so I was wrapped with the value, I figured we had saved a fair bit of money by staying here. The check in was easy and the service was impeccable, we even got a special resort guests only dolphin show before the park opened. It was great to be able to go back to the room in the middle of the day for a rest whilst visiting Sea World too, it made the afternoon much better. All round I was very pleased with the resort and rate it as top class value, the location is handy too for the rest of the Gold Coast. The only disappointing aspect was that the spa(hot tub) was closed for the duration of our stay and in winter, this would have been nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take your family on a journey of discovery and adventure at the award-winning Sea World Resort. There's so much to explore including an aquatic adventure playground, cuddles with your favourite Nickelodeon characters including the awesome new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and a fun filled Kid's Club. Go on a behind the scenes sneak peek of a dolphin training session with Sea World Resort's exclusive Dolphin Discovery Presentation, free when you stay two nights or more. It's a wonderful experience the kids will never forget. Then join everyone's favourite sponge and his nautical friends in your own underwater adventure at the amazing 'SpongeBob SplashBash' aquatic adventure zone. Your kids will adore the bright and colourful water-play areas themed around SpongeBob SquarePants, Patrick, and Squidward, plus a few jellyfish of course. And just try and keep the kids away from the spectacular nightly light show at the musical water fountain. Home to four restaurants and two bar areas, you'll never have to leave the comfort of the Resort. Dine on at the Shoreline Restaurant and experience an amazing new menu that features live interactive cooking, and enjoy delicious Japanese cuisine at Hatsuhana, all family friendly of course. Plus, spoil the kids with an evening in the Resort's newly upgraded Kids' Club with specially designed Nickelodeon activities and programs that they'll love. Sea World Resort is perfect for your family with direct monorail access to Sea World and family friendly service all with Gold Coast beaches and famous theme parks on your doorstep, not to mention free WIFI around the entire hotel and free in-room broadband. The Resort also offers a host of seasonal water sports, plus massage, beauty and a gym. What will you discover today at Sea World Resort, the heart of fun and adventure? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotelopia and Agoda so you can book your Sea World Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sea World Hotel Main Beach
- Nara Resort Sea World
- Sea World Main Beach
- Sea World Resort Australia/Gold Coast