kay and I were very happy with our late May five days at the Maldives Resort. The one bedroom Ocean Views apartment facing north on the seventh floor afforded excellent 270 degrees views. It was well appointed and we enjoyed the large balcony. We were delighted with the nearby Tedder shops - especially one offering half price meals if ordered by 6.00pm. And the highlight for me was the patrolled Main Beach with 23 degrees water temperature. We plan to unwind here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Main Beach Gold Coast is the most popular location for Holiday Accommodation on the Gold Coast. Famous for our beautiful street scapes including Tedder Avenue with its cafes and boutique shopping, the Surf patrolled Main Beach and Narrow Neck surf beach are just a short stroll and the Marina Mirage Resort shopping and Seaworld and also near here. For your next Gold Coast Holiday stay with us here in Main Beach at Maldives Main Beach Resort Holiday Apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maldives Hotel Main Beach
- Breakfree Maldives Main Beach
- Maldives Resort Australia/Gold Coast