My freind & I stayed on the 10th floor (I think) ahnf it was such a lovely view to the sea ect. It is such a lovely complex and they had twin beds which a lot of places dont have. We didnt pick it as we were over booked else where BUT we are not dissappointed at all.
A bit of walking to the bus and shops we found being over 60"s and NOT fit.
Staff were just so nice and nothing was a bother. Would recommend to all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Main Beach Gold Coast is the most popular location for Holiday Accommodation on the Gold Coast. Famous for our beautiful street scapes including Tedder Avenue with its cafes and boutique shopping, the Surf patrolled Main Beach and Narrow Neck surf beach are just a short stroll and the Marina Mirage Resort shopping and Seaworld and also near here. For your next Gold Coast Holiday stay with us here in Main Beach at Maldives Main Beach Resort Holiday Apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maldives Hotel Main Beach
- Breakfree Maldives Main Beach
- Maldives Resort Australia/Gold Coast