The Maldives Resort is in a great location and is a fantastic place to stay. We were on the Gold Coast for a weekend away but I would definitely go back and stay at the Maldives Resort for a longer period of time. The rooms are very clean and have everything you need. The view from the room was lovely too.
It's only a short walk to Tedder Ave for restaurants and you can walk along the water and end up in Surfer's Paradise in about 20 minutes.
We really enjoyed our stay, the only thing I would say needs improvement is the reception desk is not open very many hours of the day. That said David helped us out by keeping our luggage a little longer when we checked out so thank you David! A great place and I will be looking to book another holiday there again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Main Beach Gold Coast is the most popular location for Holiday Accommodation on the Gold Coast. Famous for our beautiful street scapes including Tedder Avenue with its cafes and boutique shopping, the Surf patrolled Main Beach and Narrow Neck surf beach are just a short stroll and the Marina Mirage Resort shopping and Seaworld and also near here. For your next Gold Coast Holiday stay with us here in Main Beach at Maldives Main Beach Resort Holiday Apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Maldives Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maldives Hotel Main Beach
- Breakfree Maldives Main Beach
- Maldives Resort Australia/Gold Coast